The Chameleons / Chameleons Vox

They are touring America this Sept / October (as Chameleons Vox)
Since I moved from Boston (where they are playing) I have discovered no fucker plays Florida....
I am looking at flying to Boston or Philly (where I can stay with a fellow fan) to see them as this is said to be the final tour.....

Check out the soon to be released Red Sided Garter Snakes album.

That is the real Chameleons - not this cabaret act that Burgess is prostituting around The US and the UK.

Check out the soon to be released Red Sided Garter Snakes album.

That is the real Chameleons - not this cabaret act that Burgess is prostituting around The US and the UK.

james from puressence is singing on a few tracks i believe

I interviewed him once for a college fanzine around 92 just after he'd played an acoustic set at the Met bar in Bury, really nice bloke he seemed really old then how old must he be now?

They are playing two gigs in December that are being classed as the last ever. Tickets go on sale Friday morning. It is just Mark Burgess though now.

Yes just Burgess destroying the legacy of this incredible band.

How can there be a Chameleons without Dave and Reg, they were the sound of the group?

Anyone know whether bowlesy is still with them ??

Ray is my ex next door neighbour from Moston!
I saw him tour with the band in Boston Oct 2011 (got me in on the guest list ha ha)

The next year he was not kept on and Mark B went to play bass as well as sing.

Ray hosts a couple of shows on North Manchester FM (Wednesday & Friday 4pm-5pm) and I text in each time I am listening ha ha.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.