The Championship 2016-2017.

Screenshot_20160827_151932.png

Hahahaha@Villa. 1 up and now 3-1 down. I hope the cunts go down again.

Hahahaha@Villa. 1 up and now 3-1 down. I hope the cunts go down again.
Villa really are a mess at the moment. No away win since the opening day of last season. That puts fierce pressure on a club's home form. If that starts to creak, you're in trouble. No sympathy for their fans from me, after the grief they've given Barry, Milner and Delph. They can't seem to grasp the concept of a player moving on to better himself. Fartknockers.

Some interesting signings over the last week or so - Villa have spent 15mil on some striker that I have never heard of and Newcastle have bought Murphy from Ipswich

I work with a Blackburn fan, and there's still a lot of nastiness and slanderous accusations rumbling behind the scenes.
Otherwise, I hope Wolves get promoted, but Norwich won't be far away.

Anyone else enduring the Villa/Forest game at the moment? It's pretty grim fayre. I can't see Villa bouncing straight back up to the PL. Indeed, they may well be looking nervously downwards rather than upwards on this showing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.