The Championship 2016-2017.

Thankfully, a game of football has broken out in the last 20 minutes of the match. 2-2 now. Forest with a man sent off (Perreira) for being a bit too exuberant with his celebrations for Forest's equalizer. 2nd yellow card And he'd just done a fabulous run to set up that equalizer. Over-officious refereeing, in my opinion. Technically, the ref may well may be right but surely there has to be some common sense applied.

Anyone else enduring the Villa/Forest game at the moment? It's pretty grim fayre. I can't see Villa bouncing straight back up to the PL. Indeed, they may well be looking nervously downwards rather than upwards on this showing.

Good. I hope the fickle cunts get relegated down to the lowest tier of professional football.

Tammy Abraham is smashing it in the championship for Bristol City.

Looks like he has a big career ahead of him.

So much for Huddersfield putting out their volleyball team against us in midweek, in order to prioritize their push for promotion. 2 down at HT to the barcodes. Oops.

So much for Huddersfield putting out their volleyball team against us in midweek, in order to prioritize their push for promotion. 2 down at HT to the barcodes. Oops.
To be honest they've played pretty well. Newcastle's first goal shouldn't have been, there was a handball by Shelvey before the penalty was given. There was a bit of controversy about the second Newcastle goal, as the keeper had the ball kicked from his grasp, but it was rightly given for me, as he only had one hand on it.

Its been a very good game, some excellent football, its the first time I've watched Mooy, and he looks good, I don't think he'll make it with us, but he does look a decent player for a PL side.

Wolves lost 6 in a row.

Amazing how they can be dragged into relegation given how they played in the Cup.

Just a find a way to muck up too often despite the lion share of chances.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.