The Championship thread...15/16

Sheffield Wednesday for promotion already brought in 8 players and there's talk of a 10 million pound striker signing rumored to be Jordan Rhodes

I reckon Derby will go up from the championship .
I also reckon Burnley will bounce back into the premier league .
Middlesbrough will also be strong contenders .
Spent some serious dosh Middlesbrough on Stewart Downing .
Very interesting league the championship .

It's a fucking lottery, is the championship.

I wouldn't put a penny of my money anywhere.

I mean Bournemouth, fucking Bournemouth.

You never see the trains coming down there, it's fucking dog eat dog.

Hull look the best equipped to come straight back up.

Ipswich are the dark horses for automatic promotion, especially with the Mings money.

Downing to Middlesborough has to be signing of the summer in that league.

Hull look the best equipped to come straight back up.

Ipswich are the dark horses for automatic promotion, especially with the Mings money.

Downing to Middlesborough has to be signing of the summer in that league.

Hull should get some results due to teams laughing at their sponsors....

Wednesday, Derby & Wolves to come up.

Wolves last year had Afobe, Dicko and Sako, who scored over 40 between them and I am sure I saw Jackett give an interview saying one of them was leaving at the end of last season. So they will need to replace him, if he is leaving.

It's all about goals in that League. I had Watford in my acca last year, who were incredible going forward, like Bournemouth.

If Derby can keep their main players from last year like Martin and Ince then maybe, but a new manager as well puts pressure on them.

Agree that Boro signing Downing is fantastic for them, but again, they will need to replace Bamford, who has returned to Chelsea. If they do, then they surely must be favourites. Albert Adomah is some player for them as well. So again, going forward they look very strong.

Skybet currently have Derby 6/1, Hull and Boro 7/1 with Brentford and Burnley at 12/1. Wolves are a decent shout each way at 14/1.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.