The Championship thread...15/16

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/35255694

Brighton are building a fantastic, exciting, attacking team.

It is looking likely that the smoggies (1st), and Brighton (play-off) could be nailed on for promotion. I don't know about Derby County who are in 2nd place, that is still up for grabs, but do you think with them gone and us (Sunderland), Aston Villa and one from the mags or Swansea in it, will the Championship be a better place to be in or a worse place if Villa, us and either Newcastle/Swansea improve in the summer? I mean if the Boro' and Brighton go up, certainly from the point of view of getting points the sides going down could do OK. But what about the other sides who won't be going up? Sides like Hull City, Burnley, Birmingham, Reading and Sheffield Wednesday. And what about the sides coming up from League One? How will the three of us going down fare if we don't improve?

It is looking likely that the smoggies (1st), and Brighton (play-off) could be nailed on for promotion. I don't know about Derby County who are in 2nd place, that is still up for grabs, but do you think with them gone and us (Sunderland), Aston Villa and one from the mags or Swansea in it, will the Championship be a better place to be in or a worse place if Villa, us and either Newcastle/Swansea improve in the summer? I mean if the Boro' and Brighton go up, certainly from the point of view of getting points the sides going down could do OK. But what about the other sides who won't be going up? Sides like Hull City, Burnley, Birmingham, Reading and Sheffield Wednesday. And what about the sides coming up from League One? How will the three of us going down fare if we don't improve?

Youre not down yet and hope you stay up.I think its going to be hard for anyone going down to go straight back up,the quality has improved throughout

Flicking Sheep shaggers losing their mojo running up to the rags.

Cnuts.

Villa winning and our hated rivals getting a draw with each other. Couldn't have yielded a worse scenario. It is tough for us to see where we can get a win this season. In the time I think AVFC will win more games. They have proven they are more than good enough to start getting a string of wins together. Bad times for us indeed.

Boro agree a fee with Blackburn for Jordan Rhodes.
Blackburn sign a Rhodes replacement.
Boro agree personal terms with Rhodes.
Rhodes passes a medical.
Rhodes set to be unveiled at The Riverside today.
Rhodes won't be unveiled at The Riverside today.
Boro pull the plug on Rhodes.
Rhodes gutted.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.