The Christmas row thread

W W

worsleyweb

All In Here please - just had the first one with Mrs ww.

Apparently I am the most selfish man on earth as I won’t go to the Trafford centre today but instead want to go swimming and relax at the gym and then meet my mate for a game of snooker. (My first day off today!)

Inspite of the fact that my garage looks like a storeroom for toys r us and amazon stuffed with kids toys, we have to do some last minute shopping for small stocking filler suprises.

Currently sat outside selfridges on a bench. Who says I don’t wear the trousers in our house?!!

Going to be a long 12 days.

Last edited by a moderator:

Apparently I am the most selfish man on earth as I won’t go to the Trafford centre today but instead want to go swimming and relax at the gym and then meet my mate for a game of snooker. (My first day off today!)

Inspite of the fact that my garage looks like a storeroom for toys r us and amazon stuffed with kids toys, we have to do some last minute shopping for small stocking filler suprises.

Currently say outside selfridges on a bench. Who says I don’t wear the trousers in our house?!!

Christmas is about shopping mate and women like to shop
You shouldve known this when you got married
Now smile and enjoy your shopping experience LOL

Currently say outside selfridges on a bench. Who says I don’t wear the trousers in our house?!!

Sure you created this thread at this time last year?!?

Start taking an unhealthy interest in women's lingerie at the next appropriate store. She will leave you at home next time.

Start taking an unhealthy interest in women's lingerie at the next appropriate store. She will leave you at home next time.

Might go and have a wank over the hollister staff. Kill 5 minutes.

Your Mrs wasn't shopping for comfortable shoes was she???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.