the city app is finally here

Blue Maverick said:
Anyone else not getting sound on the videos on the iPad?

I've got no sound on the phone, probably just the settings I've got on it.

Pigeonho said:
AlexWilliamsGloves said:
Hurry up with the Android version...
Liken it to when they released Beta Max before VCR. They'll realise their mistake soon and bring out the more superior format. ;-)

wooohooo...time to be smug for NOT having an iPhone :-)

moomba said:
Blue Maverick said:
Anyone else not getting sound on the videos on the iPad?

I've got no sound on the phone, probably just the settings I've got on it.

I had this problem just switched it my phone to silent then back to loud and it worked

unexpected item said:
Nicely executed app, works a treat on wi-fi. Hope they sort out the 3G reception problems at the stadium or offer free wi-fi access, otherwise won't be usable on O2 there.
Yeah, that's my major bug bear with the stadium at the moment, I'm on O2 and can't get any sort of 3G reception within about 500 yards of the stadium, yet alone actually in it! The guy who sits next to me is on a different network and can get regular internet access with no issues.

Just got it, absolutely brilliant. Love the CoMs compass and the highlights. Good stuff! Well worth 3 quid! Will be using it tonight as i'm at the trafford centre so need to keep upto date with the score.

The graphics on the teamsheets are good, pressing the screen and zooming in on it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.