"The City"

Blue Phil said:
I love it, they Call the scum "Manchester", this is pretty degrading to City, it sort of implied that we were invisible. However after the kaka sage we gained this nickname, imagine all of the teams that have City at the end, Stoke, Birmingham etc. Its like we are the ONLY City, the biggest, the most well known. I am very fond of it.

I saw Marca refer to us as 'Manchester' in an article the other day.

It's funny you should mention it really, I had the same thought, not so much with the Italian/Spanish press, but more with talkshite. When ever they mention us, the majority of time they just say City, instead of man/manchester, I also have to admit to getting a hard on through it. ;)

franksven said:
It's funny you should mention it really, I had the same thought, not so much with the Italian/Spanish press, but more with talkshite. When ever they mention us, the majority of time they just say City, instead of man/manchester, I also have to admit to getting a hard on through it. ;)

That's how it always used to be many moons ago. We're only reclaiming our rightful place at football's top table. It's been a long and rocky road, but we're almost there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.