3rd

mcfc-kit-away-1982-84-300x300.jpg

Flag

blue
white
maroon

2n8swlx.jpg

Same for me

It's quite notable how much more popular the navy blue socks are on here than on that poll which was on Twitter.

It was the same with the badge consultation. On social media where there are a lot more new and foreign based City fans the eagle was far more popular, whereas on here and the official consultation the roundel was far more popular.

a poll was done via City watch last month, the consensus was for blue/white/blue.

the tertiary trim can alternate between Maroon and Navy in my opinion on any version of a blue/white core colour scheme.

the colour of the sponsor mostly depends what is more visible depending on the shade of Sky Blue we used that year, so most of the time it will be Navy Blue.

Last edited:
a poll was done via City watch last month, the consensus was for blue/white/blue.

the tertiary trim can alternate between Maroon and Navy in my opinion on any version of a blue/white core colour scheme.

the colour of the sponsor mostly depends what is more visible depending on the shade of Sky Blue we used that year, so most of the time it will be Navy Blue.

citywatch and the twittersphere cannot be used as the only judge on that though, as someone pointed out many say navy socks on here but didn't vote on that, my dad, cousin, uncle ain't on twitter, (Me dads not even on facebook or wants to) So the general concensous will never be known fully.

I think all agree on blue top white trim and white shorts. the socks and away colours I dont think will eer be agreed on

the blue should be reverted back to cambridge as it was for decades, he white sponsor shows up fine on that, the thing is and will be the problem is that our kit has been fucked about with for 30 years and so people in those years all have their favourite version.

The club need to decide our core colours and stick to them as an identity whicjlh shade of light blue, what colour trim and shorts, colour of socks. set away colours also, he designs and little effects can change every season or 2 but the core elements should be set in stone

Last edited:
citywatch and the twittersphere cannot be used as the only judge on that though, as someone pointed out many say navy socks on here but didn't vote on that, my dad, cousin, uncle ain't on twitter, (Me dads not even on facebook or wants to) So the general concensous will never be known fully.

I think all agree on blue top white trim and white shorts. the socks and away colours I dont think will eer be agreed on

yeah i agree things like that can't be treated as gospel as anyone (non city fans) get an opinion. but then the same can be said here when someone says that most here want the navy socks, which isnt true either, some do.

thats why i think its better to have a base core colour for the home kit anbd just alterate the trim season on season and play more with the alternate kits.

Caxn7CdW8AACh2e.jpg

yeah i agree things like that can't be treated as gospel as anyone (non city fans) get an opinion. but then the same can be said here when someone says that most here want the navy socks, which isnt true either, some do.

I agree that's why I edited and added another sentence. The thing needs sorting though as we get the same debate every season (not that it will stop people either way really)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.