The Culture Show

Main Stand Hotdog

They have some really good guests on there, so why do they have some empty headed Geordie slag like Lauren Laverne presenting and interviewing?

She had Squarepusher on the show and asked him how his fingers got so strong?

I mean she's hardly fuckin Melvyn Bragg

The Blue Knight said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Blue Dan said:
I despise her.

I thought better of you.

WTF? she's talentless.

Whenever shes on sumthin like mock the week, buzzcocks, 8 out of 10 cats or whatever, there's always tumble weed after all her attempts at humour.

True, she is no comedian but she's fine on the culture show and I quite fancy her.

TheMightyQuinn said:
The Blue Knight said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Blue Dan said:
I despise her.

I thought better of you.

WTF? she's talentless.

Whenever shes on sumthin like mock the week, buzzcocks, 8 out of 10 cats or whatever, there's always tumble weed after all her attempts at humour.

True, she is no comedian but she's fine on the culture show and I quite fancy her.

Fair enough.

The Blue Knight said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
The Blue Knight said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Blue Dan said:
I despise her.

I thought better of you.

WTF? she's talentless.

Fair enough.

Plus she was ok in Kenickie back in the 90's and she's pretty cool. She isnt Paxman granted but I wouldnt like to lick Paxmans knees.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.