the darts cross v taylor

Cross played extremely well yesterday. Taylor had a great final tournament, just glad that MvG didn`t retain the title.

The greatest dart player has now retired, and even though he didn`t stand a chance in the final, I`m sure he will be pleased with the way he went out. Could easily have played another 3 years, but this was a good way to bow out.

Yep. Bristow is despised too.

I liked him, saw him as more tongue in cheek, Taylor is just a rude twat

Back in the day when I was a pub super league player I played Bristow in an exhibition match
He was a nice a fella as you could wish to meet, but once he got onto the stage he just loved winding the crowd up. It was all an act
I don't know what he's posted on twitter, perhaps he's lost his charm as the years have rolled on

Big Cliff Lazarenko was brilliant when I played him

Back in the day when I was a pub super league player I played Bristow in an exhibition match
He was a nice a fella as you could wish to meet, but once he got onto the stage he just loved winding the crowd up. It was all an act
I don't know what he's posted on twitter, perhaps he's lost his charm as the years have rolled on

Big Cliff Lazarenko was brilliant when I played him
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/darts/38141331

I expect Cross and Van Gerwen to be the two dominating darts for the next few years. Let's hope for the sport some young guns will come through.
Cross had an absolutely great tournament and deservedly won it in the end. He was truly excellent in the final.
As for Taylor, great dartplayer, the best ever is because there was no one to challenge him for decades. It's his attitude on the platform that irks me and that's why I can not warm to the guy. Not bothered he's gone nor if he would have gone on playing. I wouldn't be surprised at all if Taylor makes a come-back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.