The dumbest NFL play ever

Knight1979 said:
I think Romo is one of the best to play the game. He was undrafted and when he was signed by Dallas he was backup to Drew Bledsoe! and never missed a practice and when he got his shot he took it. Romo and Owens have the best QB WR touchdown tandem in the league since 2006!

I've lived in Dallas pretty much all of my life with a couple of spells abroad. I remember the day the Cowboys acquired Romo. There is a local sports radio station going on about it basically asking who the hell he was and that he will be very lucky to make the roster. But one local personality, Norm Hitzges, who is a legend in Dallas predicted Romo would excel in the NFL. The odds of a college division two, undrafted quarterback to even make it into the NFL is miniscule. Romo has done that and proven himself to be one of the best.

I love him, my favourite play has to be the 40 yard scramble against St. Louis. Unbelievable

Its unreal how much money has been pumped into Washington and there fans have seen no return on it. 2nd wealthiest franchise behind Dallas. Worth over a billion bucks.

he's not the best at avoiding fumbling the ball in snaps and handoffs

I remember last year he got away with a few where he dropped the ball , picked it up and completed the play (inc one against the Skins) - but not on Monday night!

Knight1979 said:
Its unreal how much money has been pumped into Washington and there fans have seen no return on it. 2nd wealthiest franchise behind Dallas. Worth over a billion bucks.

that's Dan Snyder for you

lots of cash and trying to buy instant success for past it free agents and giving up draft picks - I thought he would had learned his lesson by now but then he goes and brings in Jason Taylor (we did need help on th D line though)

still the fans turn up - 90 000+ every game , 30 year season ticket waiting lists and every game sold out for 25+ years!!!

alib said:
he's not the best at avoiding fumbling the ball in snaps and handoffs

I remember last year he got away with a few where he dropped the ball , picked it up and completed the play (inc one against the Skins) - but not on Monday night!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4qxXORo8bs" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4qxXORo8bs</a>

I don't think he could avoid not catching this snap but i know what you mean. I can't believe he got a first down on that play

In fairness Dallas hasn't won a playoff game in over ten years. I remember going to see Washington at Dallas the year Washington won it all with Rypian in 91, I think. They spanked the Cowboys pretty good but we got revenge the year after!

I saw my first Skins game at the old RFK Stadium that year when we beat the Eagles 28-0 on Monday night as part of going unbeaten for the first 12 or so games

what a great team - The Posse of wide receivers Monk , Clarke , Saunders - Mann and Manley at DE and Darryl Green at CB - happy days!

CarolinaBlue said:
Knight, aren't you moving to NY?

I live in DC and am a Giants fan. But hey, anyone but Dallas!!!

Ha! no....I have an interview Friday and I fly out tomorrow. So if I get the offer and everything falls into place then I could be moving up there. The chances are probably pretty low, especially the way wall street and the economy are going to shit in a hurry. Chances are I'll end up staying put in Texas......but stranger things have happened!

Well it could be worse, you could be an Eagles fan! I was rooting for NY in the Superbowl. The Giants had a hell of a season.

Knight1979 said:
CarolinaBlue said:
Knight, aren't you moving to NY?

I live in DC and am a Giants fan. But hey, anyone but Dallas!!!

Ha! no....I have an interview Friday and I fly out tomorrow. So if I get the offer and everything falls into place then I could be moving up there. The chances are probably pretty low, especially the way wall street and the economy are going to shit in a hurry. Chances are I'll end up staying put in Texas......but stranger things have happened!

Well it could be worse, you could be an Eagles fan! I was rooting for NY in the Superbowl. The Giants had a hell of a season.

Yeah, can you believe that shit? Lose your first two, lose pretty much every home game, and still win the Superbowl. I don't remember most of it! :)

Should be Dallas this year. Well, it had better be, I laid a lot of money on them!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.