the earth is flat...apparently

Tried the pineal gland thing once, hurt like hell, not shoving anything up there again top orgasm or no top orgasm
Lol...

Astral projection is fucking great and inter dimensional travel is so far the best experience of my current life.
Second being City league win under Mancini.

I'm only stating this now as I feel the whole FE theory is bollocks and irrelevant anyway as we are all one.

One Energy.

We can explore vast areas instantaneously if we allow ourselves to be open and expand our energy from the current trap we are in known as the Human Body.

Round or flat? Who gives a fuck.

I'm going on holiday to the Jamaican beach in a min whilst meditating.
I've evolved my meditation so much I've regularly played football for City at the Etihad.

Meditation is FREE

Look, I'm a fucking maniac yet even I don't believe the FE Theory.
I've seen enough evidence which backs my belief that this planet we currently exist on is round.

I go beyond however and through MY OWN experience, I firmly believe in a multi dimensional system whereby we are all just Energy, be it humans, animals, trees, everything is Energy and what you're in right now is somewhat a spacesuit in this specific dimension we call the human experience.

Once your spacesuit deteriorates with age/illness your energy evaporates back into other dimensions/main source of this Energy.

I'm not sure on the names of these multi-dimensions BUT I know what I saw and experienced when my body died twice and I left this body (spacesuit) and went into other dimensions.

These dimensions allow you to also communicate Telepathically, like you can in your human existence (pineal gland, use it)

Sorry for going off topic but this whole FE shit us one big distraction and money making shit.

Hurry the fuck up Aliens and wake the Sheople up, I'm fed up with the backwards in society.
Are you sure that it wasn't LSD or another mind bending drug?

Lol...

Astral projection is fucking great and inter dimensional travel is so far the best experience of my current life.
Second being City league win under Mancini.

I'm only stating this now as I feel the whole FE theory is bollocks and irrelevant anyway as we are all one.

One Energy.

We can explore vast areas instantaneously if we allow ourselves to be open and expand our energy from the current trap we are in known as the Human Body.

Round or flat? Who gives a fuck.

I'm going on holiday to the Jamaican beach in a min whilst meditating.
I've evolved my meditation so much I've regularly played football for City at the Etihad.

Meditation is FREE
Serious question how do you do it...meditate?

There are plenty of examples where buildings 30 miles away can be seen, which should be over the curve.

You can try this yourself when next on the beach if you have a good zoom camera.. just wait for a ship to disappear, get your camera and zoom in and you will see it again.

Please don't assume I'm the authority on FE here...I stumbled on it 6 months ago and have been trying to debunk it ever since

That doesn't answer my question, it just re-enforces what I said, you can't see the Base of the tower or other buildings, which you would if the earth was flat. Please explain again

Last edited:
Serious question how do you do it...meditate?
There are many ways to Meditate.
You'll find your own way with practice.

The way I meditate now is very different to how I meditated 5yrs ago.

It depends on what I wish to achieve.

If it's a state of "nothingness" then I achieve this, as my mind becomes completely empty, I have no thoughts, only full relaxation.

In other areas I've explored such as deep conscious state of mind I've reached pure happiness.
I've felt so joyous/happy words can't describe it.

Again, I've used what's known as "Lucid Dreaming"
Which allows me to control my dreams.
Ever had those dreams which feel slightly real?
Increase that awareness by Ten, and then add the possibility of you being able to dream whatever you want.

Want to drive Mansours Lamborghini?
You can.

How?

*Earphones
*personal space where you will not be disturbed whatsoever.
*access to YouTube with a smartphone.

Once on youtube, earphones on.
Look for :

Guided meditation for beginners.

Pick which video you are drawn too.

I like a new yorker named Paul Santisi

https://www.youtube.com/user/directimpactshow

Practice the guided meditations.
Practice makes perfect.

Don't expect to be The Dalai Lama after a few weeks of youtube videos.

When meditating, try to keep your posture, so sat on the floor, maybe with your back on a cushion or wall.
This helps keep you aware/awake and conscious.

Go through the guides on youtube.

Once done, then you can start evolving into more realms of meditation such as Chanting.

Om or Aum chanting is one of them.
Kundalini chanting is also highly powerful and can help your mind and body so much.

I've repeatedly chanted "Om" for 4hrs straight at night time.
Stating awake whilst resting.
Very enlightening experience.

Once you've evolved your meditation, this is when you will start to become more aware/conscious of who you really are.
This energy which is Infinite awareness.
This energy is capable of anything.

Once you go there, that's when astral projection and lucid dreaming come in.

I have meditated in Piccadilly gardens with thousands of people around me but I've practiced this so much.

You can get there, just practice.

That doesn't answer my question, it just re-enforces what I said, you can't see the Base of the tower or other buildings, which you would if the earth was flat. Please explain again
dipping height in nautical miles = 2.08 * (sqrt of eye height meters + sqrt of object height meters )
For me that would be 2.08*(1.322+23.51)
=51.66NM or 59.5 statute miles.

Not fucking surprising you can see it!

We use dipping height in navigation all the time to find range! But that requires science rather than fantasy.

dipping height in nautical miles = 2.08 * (sqrt of eye height meters + sqrt of object height meters )
For me that would be 2.08*(1.322+23.51)
=51.66NM or 59.5 statute miles.

Not fucking surprising you can see it!

We use dipping height in navigation all the time to find range! But that requires science rather than fantasy.

What he said.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.