The Emirates FA Cup (R)Foxes v Derby

That would be worth watching if the kick off time reflected the final score. Leicester 19 Derby 45! But it's the BBC so they'll wheel out the usual assortment of canutes who will do nothing but blight the licence fee payers' (and those other folk on 'ere who don't pay) enjoyment!

10 changes for Leicester tonight; only Musa of tonight's XI played against the vermin on sunday. Hardly a surprise, I guess. PL survival has to be their priority.

Their Thai owners are there tonight so I expect Leicester will be all juiced up and ready to go....

10 changes for Leicester tonight; only Musa of tonight's XI played against the vermin on sunday. Hardly a surprise, I guess. PL survival has to be their priority.
Wonder if Jug Ears will comment on them ruining the competition?

Biggest problem with Leicester being live on the Biased Broadcasting Corporation is having to listen to Jug eared crisp face and Lilly f***ing Savage. I hope Leicester get humped.

BBC pundits moaning about squad rotation again; at the end of the day one's fighting to stay in the premier league and the other is fighting to get into it. Why can't they see that the financial & commercial rewards of the premier league are higher priorities for those clubs than a chance to make the 5th round of the FA Cup? Thats just the way football is these days.

Oh and come on Derby!

You're right of course, but it's downright odd to be saying that, isn't it? It's not as if everybody from last season jumped ship – their only significant loss was Kanté – and this is the PL champions we're talking about! I will say this, though. Last night I watched all Vardy's goals from last season on U Tube, for the first time. Then I watched – not for the first time – all Suarez's goals from 13-14. The difference in skill is simply painful to behold. Vardy spent a lot of time goal hanging, just onside (ok, it's a sort of art in itself), and had a merciless burst of pace over ten yards. He looks like an unusually effective pub player. Honestly, that's it. Suarez had absolutely everything in his locker that season. He was able to score goals of every kind, from every angle. He seemed to be several strikers in one man.

On another note, it will deeply piss me off if they equal our record: being champions, then relegated the following season. That is just soooo City…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.