The End is Nigh.....

You seen the price of sandwich boards nowadays, poor bugger probabaly cannot aford one.

I just use to walk past him thinking fecking nutter. I was young then, now I would probably pick his brains out of curiosity.
Anyone on here actually have a conversation with him?
Thinking of Maine Rd my mam found a few king of the Kippax mags of mine recently in the loft. I would buy them thinking I was it... I can never actually remember reading one though.
The fella who produced it eludes me but as soon as I hear his name it will flood back.

I just use to walk past him thinking fecking nutter. I was young then, now I would probably pick his brains out of curiosity.
Anyone on here actually have a conversation with him?
Thinking of Maine Rd my mam found a few king of the Kippax mags of mine recently in the loft. I would buy them thinking I was it... I can never actually remember reading one though.
The fella who produced it eludes me but as soon as I hear his name it will flood back.
Dave Wallace

I remember arriving at Wembley Way, 81, and there he was with his board. Wonder if he went in?
I believe he went to the Swamp too, when we were away.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.