The Everton thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Everton thread 2013/14

Kun Aguero said:
Lukaku's signed. Boss signing la.

Good investment as well, if he lives up to his potential Everton could double their money.

I don't know why they don't get Remy in now because for around £8m he is a steal, an attacking three of him, Lukaku and Mirallas is quite formidable, add in a few more additions and they could really challenge for the Europa League.

With Champions League football part of the prize for winning the Europa League surely that is a great incentive to try and win it?

sam-caddick said:
Kun Aguero said:

Good investment as well, if he lives up to his potential Everton could double their money.

I don't know why they don't get Remy in now because for around £8m he is a steal, an attacking three of him, Lukaku and Mirallas is quite formidable, add in a few more additions and they could really challenge for the Europa League.

With Champions League football part of the prize for winning the Europa League surely that is a great incentive to try and win it?

Did you phone in too Talksport?

sam-caddick said:
Kun Aguero said:

Remy is only 8m to CL clubs, as buyout only relates to CL teams so would be higher for Everton

Kun Aguero said:

Big move for lukaku I really don't rate him first touch of a mule really clumsy relies on his pace and strength to much. It says alot for him when mourinho would rather sign a 36 yr old to replace him and prefer torres over him!

Kun Aguero said:

I just can't understand why Maureen has let this lad go and brought a 36 year old Drogba back.

Not a fan of Lukaku

A good player and difficult to play against, but he's not top 4 quality at the moment because his touch is awful. He wastes a lot of possession which for a team like Chelsea is criminal

Marvin said:
Not a fan of Lukaku

A good player and difficult to play against, but he's not top 4 quality at the moment because his touch is awful. He wastes a lot of possession which for a team like Chelsea is criminal

Good job he's signed for Everton then.

Chelsea have done it again, selling a player for far more than he's worth. Fair play to them. They have bossed their way through FFP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.