The Everton thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel for Martinez atm, no other reason than he is a good man.
Bumped into him a few times and he is a total gent and i struggle to look beyond them knowing they are a good human being.

A long winded way of saying i doubt i will ever slag Martinez off, a genuine good honest nice man if ever i met one.

I hope you chaps buck up and make something click.

Why the no goals Shack mate ? bad players, link up ? sorry not seen your bunch much this season tbh.

TCIB said:
I feel for Martinez atm, no other reason than he is a good man.
Bumped into him a few times and he is a total gent and i struggle to look beyond them knowing they are a good human being.

A long winded way of saying i doubt i will ever slag Martinez off, a genuine good honest nice man if ever i met one.

I hope you chaps buck up and make something click.

Why the no goals Shack mate ? bad players, link up ? sorry not seen your bunch much this season tbh.

players playing for themselves re possible moves, out of position players, very poor service, midfield is shite, i like martinez as a person too but think he needs to stop being so stubborn and admit his tactics are failing. change them at least, we are too predictable and teams know this. i hope he doesn't get hounded out i truly do but patience is wearing thin.

I heard a stat that Everton have less points at this stage of the season than Martinez's Wigan did when they got relegated, they also have less points at this stage than when they only just stayed up in what? 1994?

I can't see them going down though.

also the simple problem of Everton spent last summer buying pretty much the squad they'd had the previous season, whilst everyone else spent money to move their squad forward. They've been left behind as they only, apart from Besic, stood still.

They need to be bolder this summer like a Southampton or West Ham and push their squad forward.

toffee balls said:
Shack Attack :

How much Coleman & Barclay

Deal or no deal

deal personally but depends who gets to spend the money !! certainly not martinez
barkley - great potential but struggles against a team that closes him down. same as any other footballer
coleman - one good season last year and is a good footballer, always trys

swap them both for dzeko and if you can see your way to throwing in aguero too all the better

sam-caddick said:
I heard a stat that Everton have less points at this stage of the season than Martinez's Wigan did when they got relegated, they also have less points at this stage than when they only just stayed up in what? 1994?

I can't see them going down though.

similar stat - norwich had more points at this stage and still went down

Fair do's that Shack, i hope it does sort it for you.
Shame if he fucks it but if he won't adapt then it is what it is and he will go for that.

Never understood the Lukaku deal either, i would choke on my morning spliff if i saw that in the paper.

B_Weg0NWIAARaE8.jpg

That's a serious regression.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.