The Everton thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deal fella .

I like Martinez a lot. I hope you show more patience with the guy as I genuinely believe he is an excellent manager. Things change in our beloved game in the blink of an eye . Moyes was an old fashioned manager and publicly , a right twat who galvanised every last ounce of your power and fired you all up like a blazing furnace . Martinez is the polar opposite and is a thoughtful , tactical and a complete gentleman.

I do think we will come knocking for Barclay and with a bit of luck I believe he will flourish at City.
Coleman is great and I cannot think of a better player to replace Zabba.

Good luck for the rest of the season.

i think the 2 main factors this season are confidence and fear. we seriously have loads of one and none of the other. last season everything martinez did was succesful, this season we struggle and the confidence in team and manager makes for a perilous relationship. martinez is not brave enough to make serious tactical and team changes to turn things round, but he needs to realise this season has been a woeful one. we are no top team but the truth is that on paper this is one of the best squads we have had in years. he is to be congratulated for encouraging a passing style of play but football is based on results and not style. he just does not have the players or squad to play to his system.

toffee balls said:
Deal fella .

I like Martinez a lot. I hope you show more patience with the guy as I genuinely believe he is an excellent manager. Things change in our beloved game in the blink of an eye . Moyes was an old fashioned manager and publicly , a right twat who galvanised every last ounce of your power and fired you all up like a blazing furnace . Martinez is the polar opposite and is a thoughtful , tactical and a complete gentleman.

I do think we will come knocking for Barclay and with a bit of luck I believe he will flourish at City.
Coleman is great and I cannot think of a better player to replace Zabba.

Good luck for the rest of the season.
coleman would thrive in a squad like yours believe you me. barkley will one day be a great footballer, who with is the question

jimharri said:
TCIB said:
28m for one half decent striker was insane imo Jim.
Nearly as insane as £32m for an half decent CB, some might say!

The thing with Mangala is that I don't think he will ever justify his price tag whereas if Lukaku has a 20-25 goal a season Everton could flog him for 40m+.

Didn't bother starting a new season thread for this as it isn't really relevant to the new season. Anyway; just spotted this on Twitter;

Fucking hell Nev; best leave those pies alone, La.

Didn't bother starting a new season thread for this as it isn't really relevant to the new season. Anyway; just spotted this on Twitter;

Fucking hell Nev; best leave those pies alone, La.

He scrubs up well though.

flCGG.jpg

Cunts trick what the Everton fans have done today.
All because they haven't had a big signing.
Small time like what the United fans did with Moyes, do we know how the Toffeemen reacted to that?
What Kenright has done for Everton, and this is how their fans repay him.
New owners don't mean success, look at Villa for example.

personally i don't agree with the plane stunt today and not all evertonians were behind it. just KEIOC as i see it. personally i think kenwright knows the financial state of the club better than anyone. but as a board they have not invested a single penny in the club for 15 yrs. truth is there is no buyer out there and probably never will be in the foreseeable future. truth is kenwright did what most fans would do in the same situation-he mortgaged the house to save the club. football is a business now as it has been for decades and as fans we have to accept that. kenwright himself is an ill man and for that reason alone i think we should respect all he has done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.