The Everton thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this the first time around PB? Or am I being clarkied (again)?
No this was under Wardle, prior to Thaksin coming in. I knew about the securitisation deal, where we'd pledged our season ticket income against two tranches of cash, one for 15 years and the other for 25 years. Then when I did some digging for a piece I was writing for MCIVTA, I found out we'd sold the club shop building and leased it back. I brought it up at the 2006 AGM but that worm Mackintosh wouldn't say who it had been sold to and I never found out. I know we've paid off the securitisations now and assume we've bought the shop building back. I respect John Wardle for what he did and he's such a nice man but his chairmanship of the club was woeful in my opinion.

Told today that Stones was asked about Chelsea transfer from an Everton fan at a service station today and he broke down into tears!?

If true I feel sorry for the lad especially after what happened to Ireland and Michael Johnson when their heads went a young lad at his age doesn't need this and neither Chelsea nor Everton are doing the lad any favours!
It has all the hallmarks of SWP's transfer, where he didn't want to go but had to in order to keep us solvent.

Told today that Stones was asked about Chelsea transfer from an Everton fan at a service station today and he broke down into tears!?

If true I feel sorry for the lad especially after what happened to Ireland and Michael Johnson when their heads went a young lad at his age doesn't need this and neither Chelsea nor Everton are doing the lad any favours!

If true then he's not cut out for the pressures of trying to win trophies.

No this was under Wardle, prior to Thaksin coming in. I knew about the securitisation deal, where we'd pledged our season ticket income against two tranches of cash, one for 15 years and the other for 25 years. Then when I did some digging for a piece I was writing for MCIVTA, I found out we'd sold the club shop building and leased it back. I brought it up at the 2006 AGM but that worm Mackintosh wouldn't say who it had been sold to and I never found out. I know we've paid off the securitisations now and assume we've bought the shop building back. I respect John Wardle for what he did and he's such a nice man but his chairmanship of the club was woeful in my opinion.

Thanks for clearing it up :). I partly agree with your opinion on John Wardle then again he, David Bernstein and David Makin (to some extent) did clear up some of the mess.

Last edited:
Thinking that myself, it's also not a good club to go to there is a nasty vibe about it
Glad I'm not the only one who picks up that vibe from Chelsea. Club full of wrong'uns, owned by a wrong'un and supported by numerous wrong'uns in their daft fucking hats and cockney rhyming shite.

I long for the day that Chelsea just fuck off.

Grandoldteam well worth reading after todays game. Match thread from the moment they thought they'd won. Try not to laugh.

https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/...rton-saturday-28th-november-3pm.81057/page-81
Some classics in there

''This is why we will be 4th....'' ''we do pitch invasions better than anyone else''...... ''Martinez got it spot on''....... ''imagine if they score now''

After the City game ended NBC went straight over to Bournemouth and the Toffees scored less than 5 seconds later....''and Barkley has won it for Everton....'' screamed the commentator. And watching the pitch invasion I thought ''be karma if the home team scored in the time added on time in time added on due to the celebrations....''
PMSL when they did..... pity Bournemouth fans didn't invade the pitch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.