The FA Cup (4th Rd ) - Cardiff (A)

If the Burnley game is level at 85 minutes then we go hell for leather for a winner or score an own goal. We don't need a replay with two games against Bristol coming up.

If the Burnley game is level at 85 minutes then we go hell for leather for a winner or score an own goal. We don't need a replay with two games against Bristol coming up.
I just want a wembley day out again please.
Making memories with city and my grandson.is my number 1 wish.
C.T.I.D

Its not really a big trophy anymore is it? For me it's on a par with the league cup nowadays. Even lower league teams make 7/8 changes. It is still a trophy though so needs to be taken seriously. It's kept Wenger in a job.

We should play a strongish side in both cup games but with Liverpool in mind.

I suspect Burnley will also make 7/8 changes.

The FA Cup seems to level the playing field, sometimes.

Nah, we’ve got a chance to make history. We shouldn’t play our best team but we shouldn’t throw it either like Pellegrini did against Chelsea. With the schedule, we’ll probably play a weakened team against Bristol at home allowing us to play a strong team against Burnley and still give the players 8 days to recover before Liverpool

This window, I'd like to see us look at one or two MDM types at CB and DM twho are experienced and can do a job for us for 18-24 months, and don't mind being on the bench. Will shore us up nicely for the rest of the season, leaving us to look at longer term prospects in the summer - where real business can be done

Nah, we’ve got a chance to make history. We shouldn’t play our best team but we shouldn’t throw it either like Pellegrini did against Chelsea. With the schedule, we’ll probably play a weakened team against Bristol at home allowing us to play a strong team against Burnley and still give the players 8 days to recover before Liverpool

I think this was to fuck up the television spectacle for whichever broadcasting company was involved who, despite the fact we had a CL game in the week, wouldn't change the date to a Friday night to give us a little extra time!

Burnley are a physical side without doubt, but they won’t want to jeopardise their players either, so it might cruelly be a proper game of football instead of licensed violence allowed by the officials.

play a strong side, still fuming with the loss to wigan 5 years ago, as others have said, lets win as much as we can, a domestic treble would be fabulous especially if we do remain unbeaten in the league.as for xmas fixtures, we have or will have had 4 games in 11 days, with xmas day being a monday games closer than usual. however if as some people want, to abolish some of those 4 games when will you play them ? evening matches, ok for some clubs but, for those still involved in europe that will make fixture congestion worse, not only that xmas is quite mild weather wise and january is, or can be a lot worse and more matches cancelled due to weather ( safety of fans ) is now priority these days, so for those still involved in europe will be harder hit at a time when resting players would be more of a priority. we've had it ourselves when fixtures have overrun at the end of the season.

Premier League > FA Cup > League Cup > Champions League. I appreciate the latter seems twisted but it’s unlikely we’ll win it.

Premier League > FA Cup > League Cup > Champions League. I appreciate the latter seems twisted but it’s unlikely we’ll win it.
League, C/L, League Cup, FA cup for me now were committed to a two leg semi could do without postponed games for latter fa cup rounds and a couple of weekends off wouldnt go amiss.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.