The FA Cup (4th Rd ) - Cardiff (A)

Didn’t realise the replay Is at Mansfield,think they have a really good chance to get through Cardiff out of form think they have lost their last five on the bounce but it is a cup tie...

Didn’t realise the replay Is at Mansfield,think they have a really good chance to get through Cardiff out of form think they have lost their last five on the bounce but it is a cup tie...

Quotes from cardiff manager after Saturday's game that he'd wait for the 4th round draw to see who they got before he decided whether to put out a strong team or not in the replay. Wonder what his reaction will be now? I'm not sure what fixtures they have either side of 4th round weekend, but looking at their league position, you'd think they may go weak and put all their eggs in the auto promotion basket?

I know i predicted it too...... But obviously just a coincidence they keep getting these lower league draws..

again and again and again......
Doesn’t really make much difference, they’ve only won one FA Cup in 14 years despite all those easy draws

So fuck ‘em

Last edited by a moderator:
I reckon they’ll make us play Cardiff and Mansfield at the same time, just to even it up a bit.

Just my opinion like
Or back to back, 11:00 KO at Mansfield and 16:00 KO at Cardiff

Quotes from cardiff manager after Saturday's game that he'd wait for the 4th round draw to see who they got before he decided whether to put out a strong team or not in the replay. Wonder what his reaction will be now? I'm not sure what fixtures they have either side of 4th round weekend, but looking at their league position, you'd think they may go weak and put all their eggs in the auto promotion basket?
Yeah they’ve had a poor run but are still well in contention for promotion,but you just wouldn’t know with warnock he might fancy a game against pep,but in reality he should be thinking about the league and nothing else..

Evening all, Staggie in peace.

Interesting to read the comments in this thread, nice to see the majority would fancy a trip to wonk hall rather than a trip over the border.

"If" we can negotiate the replay you'll be looking at something like 1600 ish tickets, you won't be playing in a mud bath and contrary to one post I read we can create an atmosphere, there would have been zero atmosphere on Saturday if we left it to our Welsh friends to create one, anyhow dream draw for us just the replay hurdle to get over.

Last time we had a premier league club here we lost out to a certain handball incident, clip below. If you do come you'll be in the stand behind the goal in the clip.

Yeah they’ve had a poor run but are still well in contention for promotion,but you just wouldn’t know with warnock he might fancy a game against pep,but in reality he should be thinking about the league and nothing else..

Yep - lets hope so

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.