The FA

We can only hope that any monies were funnelled through the USA thus giving the FBI a run at the time serving, monocle wearing Blimps in charge at the FA.

Football is run like the masons. Jobs are handed out because of a deal done on a golf course, or because favours are owed. It always has been and always will be. New managers, like Southgate, are inducted slowly, fed into the system, before emerging with roles and money.

They are as corrupt as FIFA and UEFA.

And people seem shocked by this.
Spot on..couldn't have summed it up any better myself..

FA should resign as one. The squad team should be picked by a combination of the public vote and X Factor judges (excluding Louis Walsh of course). Training should be chasing Nicole Scherzinger around the pitch.

At last, a considered, constructive and well thought through proposal. Got my vote!

Anybody remember the FA slagging off Andrew Jennings the journo who unveiled corruption within FIFA?
Did they really think Blatter's Boys were clean or did they have something to hide?

Not everyone would know that though, so its worth saying. FIFA will not allow any government interference in football matters, and ban any country that does it.

Our FA is long overdue some reform, but turkeys never vote for christmas.
Tbf I didn't know that it would include domestic teams and European participation. I was referring to the national team not getting knocked out every tournament before the maids had had chance to service their hotel rooms. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.