The fans are bigger at Spurs

Also, Spurs are a club that they actually deliberately designed their new stadium to be ever so slightly larger than Arsenals. How small time do you have to be that you are going that petty in an attempt to beat a team so synonymous with mediocrity?

but it will have a proper one-end.

Don't even see the need to get drawn into these kind of arguments. Who honestly gives a shit who has the most fans or who is the "bigger club". In terms of fan base all I'm bothered about is turning up at the game, there being a decent atmosphere and the fans who actually are there aren't acting like total dickheads. I'll leave the people whose job it is to generate loads of income to worry about shirt sales in China etc

Fans complain about how corporate the game has become but then engage in tedious arguments about pointless shite like this. Some clubs ARE bigger than City but does it really matter? For what it's worth, I'd put us at a similar level to spurs except for the fact we've actually won two leave titles in the last five years so I'll just carry on enjoying those memories ta very much and they can mull over their meltdown at Chelsea last year.

A team for rags that can't spare the time or money to get to Trafford park on a Saturday from London.

On top of his apparent bigger stadium roof, sat next to all of Tottenham's trophies he's won with them, in between mouthfuls of his generously portioned tea.
Lmao, but yeh says it all really to be honest. Not really gone down in my estimation though caused I've never really give a flying fuck about him or spurs and it's not the first time I've heard an opposition manager have a sly dig. Though spurs are definitely the arsehole of London tbh.

We really need to let them know they are in a game from the stands at least.....unleash hell!

Well what a week it's been, all we need now is for the GPC to chip in and a tweet from camelgob and the granny shagger.

Mauricio Pochettino (Spurs coach): "Historically, Tottenham are bigger than Man City. The fans are bigger at Tottenham."

Pochettino: "City has a different philosophy but they are not at a different level. They are a different club, philosophy, business."

#deluded

Reminds me of a time I bumped into an Italian in a bar in some godforsaken place and was buttonholed for what seemed an age, completely out of the blue and apropos of nothing. he began spouting how Italy was so much greater than Britain, on and on he went, he wouldn't shut up and the longer he went on the more animated he got, he finally finished with "and that is why my country is greater than yours"

I replied "The very fact you felt the need to the make the case at all, tells me which of our countries is the greater" and with that I finished my drink and off I went.

Don't even see the need to get drawn into these kind of arguments. Who honestly gives a shit who has the most fans or who is the "bigger club". In terms of fan base all I'm bothered about is turning up at the game, there being a decent atmosphere and the fans who actually are there aren't acting like total dickheads. I'll leave the people whose job it is to generate loads of income to worry about shirt sales in China etc

Fans complain about how corporate the game has become but then engage in tedious arguments about pointless shite like this. Some clubs ARE bigger than City but does it really matter? For what it's worth, I'd put us at a similar level to spurs except for the fact we've actually won two leave titles in the last five years so I'll just carry on enjoying those memories ta very much and they can mull over their meltdown at Chelsea last year.

Does it matter? Not at all. I only used it to help the atmosphere tomorrow, hopefully Poch's words backfire and the crowd HELP the team for once. That's what we need and sometimes, when you're kicked, you get back up and throw a punch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.