THE FANS AT THE GAME TODAY

They were kicking off where I was because they started singing 'Hughes Bye Bye' or something. Worst support from fans today I felt.

It got a bit heated near us in the lower East Stand block105/106 when a couple of guys wouldn't shut the fuck up and had a young kid in tears in front, when the parents asked them to shut up and most of the other fans around agreed they just told the parents if they dont like it take the kid in the family stand. The parents left soon after with the kid in tears whilst everyone else started kicking off amongst themselves, steward came down and took a few notes and fucked off.

I've never seen as many sat down in 110, and never seen as many 'new' faces in there. Thursday could be interesting.

blue1969 said:
I've never seen as many sat down in 110, and never seen as many 'new' faces in there. Thursday could be interesting.
Agreed. It was from the row in front of me (I'm in row P). It didn't really help the atmosphere.

i think for the majority of the game we were very quiet today! although when we were loud and singing it was coming from the south stand lower tier

eshiers1 said:
Cheesy said:
You were fantastic. A real credit to the club. One day we will have a team that the fans deserve.

i was planning on coming on here and starting up my own supoport thread...you WERE absolutely fantastic today...however where i was sat there were plenty of mornons

hughes etc out

we all need to get behind the team...not just those in the south stand

it was alright, yeh it annoyed me too when the hughes out chants started. some tit all the way through the second half in block 118 wasnt even watching the game he just kept shouting over at robinho and sturridge fecking moron.

bluechaos said:
Atmosphere was poor again today

hopefully it will be a lot better on thursday, the only time it picked up was when the third Fulham goal went in and about 25,000 fans got up and left

you can tell the ones that leave early are the same ones that dont sing because the atmosphere was better without them

wrong i sing my heart out and always will do....but i left early

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.