The First Game of the Season City vs Newcastle Pre Match

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ducado

Team supported
City
Well it's been a long close season and we are nearly there! It's back to buisiness a new dawn, a new manager and lots of new signings

So what we expecting in terms of playing style, formation and more importantly the result?

A few new things for us in the ground, has the the new Wi FI system been installed? We all know how bad it is to get a signal, if it works it would be nice for people to post their impressions from the ground

Hart
Richards
Kompany
Lescott
Clichy
Navas
Fernandinho
Yaya
Silva
Jovetic
Negredo

I really think this will be a tough game. First goal is vital, if we get it early I think it will be easy for us. Newcastle starting 11 looks good on paper, even though the squad is quite thin.

I think we will make a statement from our very first game. We will be incisive, very direct and be unplayable.

City 4 - N'Castle 0

Dzeko 2, Negrado, Silva

I don't think this will be as easy as many think, Newcastle will be fresh going into the season and with the addition of possibly two decent strikers in Gomis and Remy.

Players like Cabaye, Ben Arfa, Sissoko, Tiote and Cisse can cause any team problems on their day, and no doubt they will wanting to start the season off well.

Team for me:

--------Dzeko/Negredo-------
Jovetic-------Silva--------Navas
------Yaya-Fernandinho-------
Clichy-Lescott-Kompany-Zabaleta
------------Hart--------------

Come on City, let's get the season off and running with a win.

Hart
Zab
Clichy
Pepe
Kompany
Fernandinho
Silva
Yaya
Jovetic
Navas
Negredo.

That team bends Newcastle over and ass fucks them! :-)

I think most expect the three points in this one. I will say 3-1. I am really looking forward to seeing the new players and new playing style in action. Can't wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.