the fooking cops

Personally I think it's great that the filth are spending all day on the motorways of Britain. I mean, crime is at an all time low so it'd be folly for them to concentrate their efforts on the inner cities, god forbid they may have to encounter some nasty men or even risk their lives to 'protect and serve', it's much easier to watch cars pass on the motorway. It's what pensioners do and now evidently the police.

I'm not doubting theres a few good cops out there but every one I've ever encountered has been a first class prick/coward who gets off on bullying women and/or teenage girls to the point where if you or I were to do what I've seen these cunts do we'd be arrested and made to sign the sex offenders list.

Most Cops are ordinary blokes and are told what to do on a daily basis. They're assigned to traffic duty and there's sod all that can be done about it. Not only that, but they also have quota's to fill. I don't agree with it at all, especially when cops could be used to better effect fighting crime, but speeding fines and such generate a lot of revenue, hence a lot of resources are put in to traffic corps. That's how it is over here anyway. I would presume there wouldn't be too much of a difference

stonie said:
travelling back to manchester this afternoon after attending a stag weekend at the races and noticed numerous cop cars on the M6 toll,there was a cop on the bridge with a speed camera obviously relaying the speeding cars to the cop cars on the slip road,there were 6 volvo's and an unmarked car,i just cant believe that the bastards were nicking people on a clear motorway for speeding,i know its the law but its a bastard joke that all those resources were being used,the fuckin motorway was empty ffs(its a good job i was comming of at the services for a drink because i was doing a ton on there)

I travel down to London for work every week and use the toll road, and seen this in operation. Personally I think I deserve the right to speed a little as I'm paying for the fucking privledge, i agree its a joke, just raking the cash in as a result wankers!

Try driving as a job its fookin murder, always on the look out for speed traps etc etc, a while back i even had my tank dipped and tested at a road check by Customs and Revenue.
I understand the speed traps, red light cams etc take in good revenue for the gov, and ill pay the fines but when your points tot up its not just your bank balance that gets hit, you can loose everything.
3 points to harsh i say for petty things like 1mph over the limit.

They never stop anyone at 1 mile over the limit because your speedo only has to be within 10%. So they will only stop at Speed Limit + 10% + a margin (usually 1-3 mph).

And there is a simple way to avoid the points and fines - observe the speed limit. It's not difficult.

BlackSheep said:
They never stop anyone at 1 mile over the limit because your speedo only has to be within 10%. So they will only stop at Speed Limit + 10% + a margin (usually 1-3 mph).

And there is a simple way to avoid the points and fines - observe the speed limit. It's not difficult.

fair point but 70 mph on an empty motorway is a fuckin joke

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.