The French Presidential Election

Read on Twitter yesterday M. Macron was concealing a sizeable amount of € in off-shore accounts. Curious how that will go down with the regular G.I. Jacque who is taxed to his eye teeth.

Read on Twitter yesterday M. Macron was concealing a sizeable amount of € in off-shore accounts. Curious how that will go down with the regular G.I. Jacque who is taxed to his eye teeth.
Macron has gone apeshit at those allegations and wants Le Pen to retract them after she confronted him about it in a TV debate. Took him 24 hours later to demand it mind.....

Macron has gone apeshit at those allegations and wants Le Pen to retract them after she confronted him about it in a TV debate. Took him 24 hours later to demand it mind.....
No it didnt. It was instantaneous, he immediately said that her comment was defamatory

Oops...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-39827244

Where have we heard this before?

The campaign of French presidential candidate Emmanuel Macron says it has been the target of a "massive hacking attack" after a trove of documents was released online.

He'll blame the Russians Sunday.....

I'm no fan of Le Pen. The French people have the choice of their version of Tony Blair (A champion of the banks too) or a Fascist. At least Fascists are overt about their intentions on the people.

Unlike here the French won't be afraid to challenge either on the streets regardless who wins.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.