The French Presidential Election

Can't believe the amount of people on this forum that support Le Pen. Below is one of the co-founders of her party. Just one of the two Waffen SS members who founded the FN. This should be all you need to know

Gaultier_leon.jpg
Wow. If that's the beginning of their party, don't think you can argue against France having made the right decision then.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Léon_Gaultier

Comparing the modern day SNP with the modern day FN is frankly absurd. It's clear that the FN has not strayed far from its fascist roots. Today the SNP has a pro immigration and pro diversity message so regardless of how the movement started it's clearly moved on.

In other news, this is pretty funny. Maybe Theresa May can say it was her 13 year old son than triggered article 50 when it's all gone tits up in two years time.
http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/colin-johnson-refund_uk_59105ff3e4b0104c73505cf5

What a highly misinformed, fanciful pillock. I loathe people like this who sell out their own because of falsities they believe to be truth. Should be branded a traitor for entertaining the idea.

Whether he was or not, members of SNP still carry on this celtic brotherhood bullshit to less extreme extents (e.g. the Celtic League). Most of them won't have a clue about celtic culture and those past peoples. The rest will have read what they wanted of history and ignored the rest.

How is Macron going to govern if he has no MPs and a start from scratch party?
I understand that the French Legistlative Parliamentary elections are coming up in June but what if his party don't win enough seats what happens then?
Also people who voted for him yesterday were out on the streets fighting the police and protesting against him!
I cannot fathom the French electoral system or the French people, what i do understand is millions voted for him to keep Le Pen out but surely they have voted for chaos in the coming months

I understand that the French Legistlative Parliamentary elections are coming up in June but what if his party don't win enough seats what happens then?
Also people who voted for him yesterday were out on the streets fighting the police and protesting against him!
I cannot fathom the French electoral system or the French people, what i do understand is millions voted for him to keep Le Pen out but surely they have voted for chaos in the coming months
No. They have elected the President, the Prime Minister is the one who will be in difficulty if his party does not get enough MPs

No. They have elected the President, the Prime Minister is the one who will be in difficulty if his party does not get enough MPs
Why do they keep saying on the news that Macron will find it difficult to govern unless he can find a party or parties to go into coalition with?

We are getting pretty similar scenarios in our own elections. We rarely have the choice between shit 'n shite like the French seem to have had yesterday, but we can have a ballot paper with half a dozen names on it which are just burnt sienna or beige variations of the same malodorous substanstances.

Why do they keep saying on the news that Macron will find it difficult to govern unless he can find a party or parties to go into coalition with?
Newspapers like to put some drama on it, fact is nobody knows. Coalition govts in Europe are not rare and can work. He will pick a Prime Minister based on who will be able to work with others the best I suppose.

Newspapers like to put some drama on it, fact is nobody knows. Coalition govts in Europe are not rare and can work. He will pick a Prime Minister based on who will be able to work with others the best I suppose.
Has he asked Merkel if thats OK yet?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.