The good news on Hughes

Whatever Moomba's motives, the question is surely of no little importance given that Hughes' claim has been repeated on television, and in the press, and across forums...without being verfied? Many City fans have used the claim as part of their case for persisting with Mark Hughes. Whilst the claim is true, it is also misleading in the sense that it is not about the words one uses, but the impression one seeks to create in the mind of another, i.e. it's not what words mean, so much as what meaning we attach to words.

If Moomba is correct, I'd be quite upset, but not with Moomba.

I wish Moomba would give us the average year by year as well.

Brucie Bonus said:
Whatever Moomba's motives, the question is surely of no little importance given that Hughes' claim has been repeated on television, and in the press, and across forums...without being verfied? Many City fans have used the claim as part of their case for persisting with Mark Hughes. Whilst the claim is true, it is also misleading in the sense that it is not about the words one uses, but the impression one seeks to create in the mind of another, i.e. it's not what words mean, so much as what meaning we attach to words.

If Moomba is correct, I'd be quite upset, and not with Moomba.

I was for more upset when Ali mac said "our debt level is manageable and we will not need to sell our best players to service it...."

The question posed in the OP is fucking pointless in my opinion. I think its time there was a Hughes bashing sticky on the main bored so posters who are obsessed with him have a place to vent their crap without inflicting it upon the rest of us...

BillyShears said:
I was for more upset when Ali mac said "our debt level is manageable and we will not need to sell our best players to service it...."

LOL.

I can laugh now.

Geez, give the manager a bit of credit and people still get upset about it.

Oh well.

Brucie Bonus said:

2004/05 1.1 - 1.3
2005/06 1.4 - 1.9
2006/07 1.3 - 1.5
2007/08 1.4 - 1.6

Total improvement is .26 points per game, 2005/06 clearly his best effort in terms of 2nd half improvements as well as results over the course of the season.

1.618034 said:
It'd better be more than 45 points... Coz that might not be enough this season. We'll get 50+ I reckon...

This is correct. I think West Ham were relegated with 42 points a few years back?? So tight this season that it will definately take over 40 points for anyone to feel safe. We should be aiming for another 30 points plus.

The Fat el Hombre said:
He's probably gonna have to come up with something pretty special not to get sacked at the end of the season

If we can agree terms with The Special One, Hughes would have to win the Premiership to avoid the sack I reckon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.