The good pundits

I accidentally pressed the mute button on my TV last night whilst watching the Liverpool Spurs game and in comparison with the first half which wasn't muted, I found myself understanding the match more, being more observational of what was happening on the pitch and so on.

The commentary for me takes away our own ability to judge situations and also influences our view on what's really happening.

I would honestly prefer it if broadcasters allowed the facility to simply mute commentary but keep the crowd noise.
And also introduce referee talk, allowing us to hear what the officials are saying during the match (not constantly talking, maybe just during key decisions)
Sky used to do that. I remember watching a televised City match in about 1993 using that facility and just listening to the crowd noise, it was great

I don't mind the two rags(Neville and Ferdinand) as I think they are quite honest and unbiased, happy to give out praise to some and criticize their own when required.

Souness is great, no nonsense and gets to the point.

All in all, I can't stand anyone that shows bias, and that includes towards us. I think Dunnie has been great and hasn't been afraid to give his honest opinion,which sometimes hasn't been too positive about certain things like 3 at the back etc.

I don't mind the two rags(Neville and Ferdinand) as I think they are quite honest and unbiased, happy to give out praise to some and criticize their own when required.

All in all, I can't stand anyone that shows bias, and that includes towards us. I think Dunnie has been great and hasn't been afraid to give his honest opinion,which sometimes hasn't been too positive about certain things like 3 at the back etc.

Souness is the man, no notes, no stats, just what he sees and thinks.

Is that first paragraph a joke? Ferdinand????

And how is this thread 8 pages long? Should be the shortest thread on here.

Is that first paragraph a joke? Ferdinand????

And how is this thread 8 pages long? Should be the shortest thread on here.

He's been fine. He's given rivals lots of praise and has been brutally honest about the rags failings.

But some people can't give them a decent chance before making up their minds I guess.

He's been fine. He's given rivals lots of praise and has been brutally honest about the rags failings.

But some people can't give them a decent chance before making up their minds I guess.

Obviously we're talking about a different Ferdinand.

Jenas is a good pundit but over the last few months I've noticed he can't always help his Spurs bias from shining through.

Henry and Keown are the two I learn the most from.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.