"The Greatest Football Conference Ever"

Ric

Administrator
New article by citykev28 on the blog now:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/Blog/index.php/2012/11/17/the-greatest-football-conference-ever/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/Blog/ind ... ence-ever/</a>

3 of the rags will now be 'blues'...if my office is anything to go by they will anyway. Well it was until the rags went top of the Prem and raggishness was restored.

citykev28 said:
blue b4 the moon said:
3 of the rags will now be 'blues'...if my office is anything to go by they will anyway. Well it was until the rags went top of the Prem and raggishness was restored.

Well, no but one has gone all FC United. I should've mentioned that in the article.
Top blog mate (apart from Stretford Road Paddock??!!), guess I was lucky in that I never had a choice to make. All my family, friends, and practically the whole of the primary school I attended (in fact the area I lived in) supported the same team.

JM Mcr said:
citykev28 said:
blue b4 the moon said:

Well, no but one has gone all FC United. I should've mentioned that in the article.
Top blog mate (apart from Stretford Road Paddock??!!), guess I was lucky in that I never had a choice to make. All my family, friends, and practically the whole of the primary school I attended (in fact the area I lived in) supported the same team.

If you're thinking I mistook the Stretford End's name, rest assured. The Stretford Road Paddock was the terracing to the right of the Stretford End before it was all seater.

i never had any doubt after my dad took me to a glorious night match where we got beat 2 1 at home to carlisle,i remember walking home buzzing after loving every miniute and my dad trying to sound enthusiastic but fuming inside.oh how times change

citykev28 said:
JM Mcr said:
citykev28 said:

If you're thinking I mistook the Stretford End's name, rest assured. The Stretford Road Paddock was the terracing to the right of the Stretford End before it was all seater.

Go easy on young JM, Kev. He probably doesn't remember pre Sky, never mind terracing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.