"the Gwladys End was boucning......"

SWPISHOME said:
Our players werent a disgrace to the shirt thats pure sh*t!
We lost 3 times all season away to 3 top six sides, We didnt turn up against Tottenham and Everton get over it, Were 5th in the league and in the semi-finals of the Carling Cup!

Whats wrong with people these days!

We win we are title winners and untouchable.
We lose the players are a disgrace to the shirt because our team cost millions and the other team cost pennies.

In theory some people will only be happy if our record at the end of the season reads 38 played, 38 wins as that is the minimum expected with the amount of money we have spent.

Immaculate Pasta said:
Cheltblue said:
Bang on the money TB.

This forum is being flooded by deluded arrogant blues.

Our players were a disgrace to the shirt and they made all the noise not us.

Fair play to Everton, their £20 team embarrassed our £multi-million prima-donnas.

Fucking calm down shall we, it was a poor performance ONE poor performance. Disgrace to the shirt my fucking arse, this forum is not flooded by deluded arrogant blues, it's full of over reacting bunch of girls.

My comments are based purely on what i saw yesterday alone.

I know where we're at, i know we are on the verge of utopia, and i do think the majority of our players will take us there.
But, i was fuckin pissed off with them yesterday, a bad result hurts but having been going since 76 i have got over many of them.
But i can never accept no-show performances from players getting paid crazy amounts of money to do 90 mins work a week. And yes, when they pull a City shirt on, i expect a fuckin lot more than what they gave us yesterday.

As for the fans...... sorry but they done us too!

SWPISHOME said:
Our players werent a disgrace to the shirt thats pure sh*t!
We lost 3 times all season away to 3 top six sides, We didnt turn up against Tottenham and Everton get over it, Were 5th in the league and in the semi-finals of the Carling Cup!

Whats wrong with people these days!

Why do people keep saying get over it???
This is a forum to put forward discussion and points of view. You're not happy for people to do that....aim for the 'off' button.

Yesterdays performance never bothered you, thats fine, it did me and some others and so as its still raw it will be discussed.

And if the management are happy to accept that shite we saw yesterday, then we will always be a distance behind Chelski and the scum.

But i doubt they are.

Cheltblue said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
Fucking calm down shall we, it was a poor performance ONE poor performance. Disgrace to the shirt my fucking arse, this forum is not flooded by deluded arrogant blues, it's full of over reacting bunch of girls.

My comments are based purely on what i saw yesterday alone.

I know where we're at, i know we are on the verge of utopia, and i do think the majority of our players will take us there.
But, i was fuckin pissed off with them yesterday, a bad result hurts but having been going since 76 i have got over many of them.
But i can never accept no-show performances from players getting paid crazy amounts of money to do 90 mins work a week. And yes, when they pull a City shirt on, i expect a fuckin lot more than what they gave us yesterday.

As for the fans...... sorry but they done us too!

firstly, they don't get paid thousands to do work for 90 mins a week and you know that.
secondly, yesterday's game happens in football, would it have been different if our game plan didn't go out of the window after 3 minutes with Santa Cruz going off or Petrov and Tevez, out two most attacking players on the pitch pulling up and not 100%, no one knows but its certainly a factor. It was what football calls 'a bad day at the office' it happens from time to time and when it does the players aren't a disgrace.

You need to calm down mate and yes their fans did us, they were on top for 90 mins and it was their 2nd biggest game of the season, that's not being arrogant, that is just being an observer on here, and listiening to their fans since August.

SWP's back said:
scousemanc said:
I felt exactly the same.

Question then, why didnt you do something about it?

LOL why didn't you? Maybe you couldn't go for whatever reason or didnt want to, that's your choice, but I'm sure if you were there, you'da stood on a little platform and made 'em all sing, for your information I gave it a bash with my mate stood right on the edge of our section, and nobody really followed on.

Immaculate Pasta said:
firstly, they don't get paid thousands to do work for 90 mins a week and you know that.
secondly, yesterday's game happens in football, would it have been different if our game plan didn't go out of the window after 3 minutes with Santa Cruz going off or Petrov and Tevez, out two most attacking players on the pitch pulling up and not 100%, no one knows but its certainly a factor. It was what football calls 'a bad day at the office' it happens from time to time and when it does the players aren't a disgrace.

You need to calm down mate and yes their fans did us, they were on top for 90 mins and it was their 2nd biggest game of the season, that's not being arrogant, that is just being an observer on here, and listiening to their fans since August.

Please, dont try to justify the money any footballer earns. Cut me in half and i bleed City and the game, but every footballer in the top flight gets paid stupid money to live a very charmed life. All i ask is that they justify that money, not in results, i agree it was a bad day, but certainly in effort and concentration....... for 90 mins.

And i really am completely calm, just discussing what i thought of the team yesterday. I'll never be happy with performances like that.

Immaculate Pasta said:
is all i've heard and read from Everton fans. Are they taking the piss? For half the game on the TV it was that quiet you could hear single shouts from the stands and hear the players speak.

To use a kids internet term LMAO.

Deluded fuckers.

You use a quote.. "The Gwladys End was bouncing..."

Can I ask where you read that or where you have taken it from? Or have you just made it up?

I ask becasue I don't know of a single Everton fan who would call it the "Gwladys End". There's no such thing. It's the Gwladys Street or the Street End.

But I'm fascinated as to where you sourced this from.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.