"the Gwladys End was boucning......"

scousemanc said:
RyantheBlue said:
You taking the piss, I've never been more embarrassed stood in a City stand in my life, gotta' be honest there

I felt exactly the same.

For about 3 years I've felt that our home and now even away atmospheres are poor and are getting worse and worse!! Wigan away this season, we had a quarter of the whole crowd and didn't sing more than 5 songs all game! Yesterday was really poor too! n there've been many many games where me n a few mates have tried starting songs off n they totally die on their arse! it's a bit of a joke!

This Blue Alliance thing, how do you get in contact with them!? It's starting to get embarrassing being a City fan, quite honestly! our song list is none existent, the effort put in by far too many fans isn't nearly enough! it's really poor!! our numbers away from home week-in-week-out isn't all that great! Sunderland take more away than we do, Everton, Villa, Spurs etc etc all comparable sized clubs to us!! We're really lagging behind!

What the fuck's goin on!!?? We used to have BRILLIANT away fans, superb in fact! and you'd think that with us pushing up for the top 4, the money we have and the potential for the future that we'd be really buzzing and singing our hearts out but we're clearly not! and why not!?

THINGS NEED TO CHANGE!!!!!!!!

danburge82 said:
scousemanc said:
I felt exactly the same.

For about 3 years I've felt that our home and now even away atmospheres are poor and are getting worse and worse!! Wigan away this season, we had a quarter of the whole crowd and didn't sing more than 5 songs all game! Yesterday was really poor too! n there've been many many games where me n a few mates have tried starting songs off n they totally die on their arse! it's a bit of a joke!

This Blue Alliance thing, how do you get in contact with them!? It's starting to get embarrassing being a City fan, quite honestly! our song list is none existent, the effort put in by far too many fans isn't nearly enough! it's really poor!! our numbers away from home week-in-week-out isn't all that great! Sunderland take more away than we do, Everton, Villa, Spurs etc etc all comparable sized clubs to us!! We're really lagging behind!

What the fuck's goin on!!?? We used to have BRILLIANT away fans, superb in fact! and you'd think that with us pushing up for the top 4, the money we have and the potential for the future that we'd be really buzzing and singing our hearts out but we're clearly not! and why not!?

THINGS NEED TO CHANGE!!!!!!!!

speak to liamctid or felixbg on here, if you feel as strongly as you do then get involved with them, the more people involved with them the bigger they get and soon enough we'll all get the more songs and better atmospheres we all want.

SWP's back said:
scousemanc said:
I felt exactly the same.

Question then, why didnt you do something about it?

It's not as simple as you'd think! I can be sat/stood at away games with a minibus lot of lads (16) and we'll try and get a song going but there could be 100 people around us who don't fuckin bother joining in n the song dies! this happens ALL THE FUCKIN TIME!!!

I even shouting out things like "come on up the Blues the noise from us is shit" and it still doesn't work!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.