The Harry Kane Team 2017/18

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by chris63, 21 Jun 2017.

1. chris63

chris63

ORDERLY
  2. Burtonblue

Burtonblue

3. JPBB

JPBB

Spurs down to 7th now due to no signings, Everton's new team and Wembley.

4. worsleyweb

worsleyweb

Property Development
    Yes agree - they have peaked and not won a trophy. Absolutely gutted for them.

5. Cityfan

Cityfan

Last two Premier league campaigns they have scored most goals and conceded fewest. They have a squad that is young and probably not peaked yet. I would be amazed if Everton overtake them. They have done some good business but buying rughead and selling Lukaku is not great business and they will probably lose Barkley as well.
    I think Spurs will be a top four team again this season and would have their odds on winning the title shorter than finishing 7th. ( though I don't have them as favourites)

6. worsleyweb

worsleyweb

Property Development
    Wembley is a huge leveller mate. Then they have the new ground to get used to. I honestly think they will miss out on top 4 next season.

7. Blue Hefner

Blue Hefner

I can't see them doing much in the CL or competing for the league. They just don't have the budget to have the squad depth needed

Wemberly won't help them,, regardless of pitch size and if Kane gets injured they are in trouble

It could all change if they sell Walker and Dier for circa 100mil and get some depth, but I just can't see it

8. Cityfan

Cityfan

It might be I agree, but it might not be and they have been a pretty good team over the last two seasons with an age profile that suggests improvement is more likely than deterioration, which is why I think top four is still quite likely. Not nailed on if they adapt poorly to Wembley I agree, can't see 7th though personally.

9. cadds92

cadds92

Spurs will walk top 4. Title challenge is a different matter.

10. JPBB

JPBB

So who misses out?