The Harry Kane Team 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spurs have spent 350m over the last 5 years so they do actually spend money it’s this net spend bollocks that they get there accolades from.

I have tickets for the spurs end for City v Spurs if they have to clap us on as Champions do I stand up and scream Champions ( my partner is a spurs fan ) or sit there quite and serene , by the way I am 74 years young and not as active as I used to be , but love to give it to the Spurs and scum fans.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have tickets for the spurs end for City v Spurs if they have to clap us on as Champions do I stand up and scream Champions ( my partner is a spurs fan ) or sit there quite and serene , by the way I am 74 years young and not as active as I used to be , but love to give it to the Spurs and scum fans.
qqpbg5.gif

As a mere 67 year old kid, all I can say is go for it, rebel!

We have too,quite happy to follow your lead bud :-)

They should finish above fifth, so if Pochettino was smart he'd throw all his eggs at the FA Cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.