The Harry Kane Team 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great business model if you want to keep costs down and get good prices for players, don't complain when no trophies are forthcoming.
And of course you can pass on huge increases on already high ticket prices at the same time

No wonder they hate City, without us they had their gravy train and comfortable top-4 / CL revenues all lined up

Maybe, but a lot of clubs could say the same with increased Sky money. But if you could see it from our angle, & the ridiculous bullshit level we had to listen to over the years with Harry Redknapp, tv studios full of ex Spurs' pundits etc, etc, you would understand what I'm talking about.

I have no doubt that it grates. But fans of all clubs always feel that their club is unfairly treated by the media while rival clubs get an easy ride or are even unfairly praised.

BTW, I'm not sure that many clubs can be said to have really made progress with increased Sky TV money.

The likes of Everton, Newcastle and Aston Villa are all similarly sized clubs to Spurs but it could be argued that they've all gone backwards, or at best stagnated, over the past 10-15 years.

Last edited:
I have no doubt that it grates. But fans of all clubs always feel that their club is unfairly treated by the media while rival clubs get an easy ride or are even unfairly praised.

BTW, I'm not sure that many clubs can be said to have really made progress with increased Sky TV money.

The likes of Everton, Newcastle and Aston Villa are all similarly sized clubs to Spurs but it could be argued that they've all gone backwards, or at best stagnated, over the past 10-15 years.

No but Utd & Liverpool have, kind of.

Top 4 anyhow.

Are we still talking about the bottle merchants that came 3rd in a 2 horse race during the rise of Leicester?

And of course you can pass on huge increases on already high ticket prices at the same time

No wonder they hate City, without us they had their gravy train and comfortable top-4 / CL revenues all lined up

That is simply not true.

The rise of City was a good thing for Spurs. It disrupted the traditional top four and allowed Spurs in. Liverpool were the first to fall out, followed by Arsenal and now Chelsea look like they will have a period outside the top 4.

And in my experience, City is the least disliked of the other big clubs.

he has been awarded that goal vs Stoke, what a joke.

Mo Salah reaction

Dag_OkkX0AAVKCQ.jpg:large

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.