The Harry Kane Team 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seen a YouTube video on spurs new stadium live from yesterday seems to be an awful lot more work to do will it ready for next season or are they going to play first 3 games away or something?

Same here...since moving to & now working in Laandan some of the Spuds fans I've met are almost as bad as the Rags & Dippers.

Some had the audacity to call City bottlers in the Chumps League- I was speechless especially after their performance yesterday & against Juve.

Had a right go at some Spuds fans yesterday only for them to throw their handbags out with the too much money etc argument. Didn't hear them complaining back in the day about money to win trophies when spunking British transfer record fee on Gazza!

Tell them to go back and dig out the old VHS tapes - they'll always have Ricky Villa and Chas n Dave from '81 ;-)

Seen a YouTube video on spurs new stadium live from yesterday seems to be an awful lot more work to do will it ready for next season or are they going to play first 3 games away or something?

Now saying Spurs will play away games until mid September.
Wouldn't surprise me if finally they used Wembley until Xmas looking at the amount of work outstanding.
Cost estimate now at 1 bill, more than double original budget.
According to Levy everything is under control but 1 billion quid plus interest to get 25,000 more seats....?
They won't do a Leeds but I can see them selling off some of their assets.

Wouldn't surprise me if finally they used Wembley until Xmas looking at the amount of work outstanding.
According to Levy everything is under control but 1 billion quid plus interest to get 25,000 more seats....?
Typical Levy - cheap as possible while never quite getting it right.

Ah right they could be in bottom 3 by the time they get to play in there new stadium

I asked a Spud about this before our game against them and he reckoned they would play the first four or five games away then start using the new ground after one of the early international breaks.

They must be whoring themselves out for naming rights and such now then if the cost has risen to 1bil. It certainly won't be called white hart lane. Where has the extra funding come from?

They must be whoring themselves out for naming rights and such now then if the cost has risen to 1bil. It certainly won't be called white hart lane. Where has the extra funding come from?
Fans season tickets they have the biggest waiting list in the world and that will drive up prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.