The Harry Kane Team 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still cant get my head round that someone earning 40k a week feels unpreciated because another player is earning 60k or 80k a week... i mean, fuck me, 40k a week , A WEEK! A FUCKING WEEK!
Relativity my friend.

We all do it. If someone not as impressive or as experienced as you gets promoted over you, you'd be miffed and feel unappreciated.

Someone else pointing out they can't believe you to feel unappreciated when you actually have a job. How is the homeless fella who has neither a job or home supposed to wrap his head around this.

Still cant get my head round that someone earning 40k a week feels unpreciated because another player is earning 60k or 80k a week... i mean, fuck me, 40k a week , A WEEK! A FUCKING WEEK!

That's good money, you must be in the high end of the market......I'd consider bending over for that.

Bet Pocho loves it at spurs no pressure what's so ever he has won naff all, Spurs have won naff all for donkeys years! Throw the youngsters in get praised to hell finish 6th he wont be sacked, players got zero pressure! Pocho at Chelsea us or the scum he wouldn't be playing any youth players because these clubs have the pressure and have to win trophies.

One way to look at it, I suppose.

Another would be that it should be easier to blood young players at clubs like Chelsea and City. Two reasons:

1. They can afford to spend (and do spend) far more on their academies (and on young player wages and incentives) than Spurs do. So they can and do attract the very best young players from around the the UK, Europe and the world. If those players are subsequently developed properly, they ought to be plenty good enough to compete for first team places.

2. Since City and Chelsea can also spend far more than Spurs on assembling - and paying wages to - their much stronger first team squads, they ought to be able to accommodate one or two young players among the named 17 for each match without weakening their chances significantly. Especially against teams that they ought to be beating comfortably.

One way to look at it, I suppose.

Another would be that it should be easier to blood young players at clubs like Chelsea and City. Two reasons:

1. They can afford to spend (and do spend) far more on their academies (and on young player wages and incentives) than Spurs do. So they can and do attract the very best young players from around the the UK, Europe and the world. If those players are subsequently developed properly, they ought to be plenty good enough to compete for first team places.

2. Since City and Chelsea can also spend far more than Spurs on assembling - and paying wages to - their much stronger first team squads, they ought to be able to accommodate one or two young players among the named 17 for each match without weakening their chances significantly. Especially against teams that they ought to be beating comfortably.

Nope city have to win trophies spurs don't big difference.

Nope city have to win trophies spurs don't big difference.

Kinda misses the point I was making.

Even if what you say was true true, it wouldn't preclude City from blooding young players given the strength of first team squad that they can buy and the quality of young players that they can attract. Barcelona are persistently under considerably more pressure to win trophies than City are ever likely to be yet arguably their greatest ever team consisted of two thirds home grown players.

Kinda misses the point I was making.

Even if what you say was true true, it wouldn't preclude City from blooding young players given the strength of first team squad that they can buy and the quality of young players that they can attract. Barcelona are persistently under considerably more pressure to win trophies than City are ever likely to be yet arguably their greatest ever team consisted of two thirds home grown players.

I read your post a manager under pressure will only blood a youth player if he knows he is good enough. Think this season pep will play a few youth players of the bench in the league and maybe a start in the cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.