The Harry Kane Team 2017/18

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by chris63, 21 Jun 2017.

1. Scaring Europe to Death

Scaring Europe to Death

Even now, I think my favourite Top Ten would include two games at Bradford: the 4-2, and the promotion clincher the following season.

2. Scaring Europe to Death

Scaring Europe to Death

Back on Topic.
    Glenn Hoddle, Neil McNab and a good old fashioned Mansfield mudbath
    Tottenham in Division Two 1977-78
    Mansfield's 3rd is hilarious.

3. bluesingh

bluesingh

State of their city thread on their wacky forum lol absolute classless ****s. Hope Real snaps up fat Poch next season, can't wait for their little bubble to burst and they go back to their irrelevancy. Some moron even went on to say "When we win the league we might take their spot. It’s all jealousy, we are the club they so desperately wish they were". Which is absolutely hilarious.

Pep lives in their heads rent free, can't wait for us to tear them a new one.

https://www.thefightingcock.co.uk/forum/threads/come-here-to-laugh-at-citeh.16786/page-17

Last edited: 16 Nov 2017 at 1:35 PM
  4. Ric

Ric

Looks like Alderweireld will be out when we play them:

5. City_Sean

City_Sean

Good news for us. Not convinced that Dier or Davinson Sanchez are that great.

6. standupifyouhatemanu

standupifyouhatemanu

Wouldn't wish injuries on anyone but definitely good news, he will be a loss for them....

7. Kinkys Left Foot

Kinkys Left Foot

"When we win the league we might take their spot. It’s all jealousy, we are the club they so desperately wish they were".

Laughable. Start spouting when you've won something you fucking clowns.
    I hope we piss on their chips at every available opportunity and deprive them of winning anything for another 50 years.
    They have some truly despicable fans........and you thought Gooners were fucking deluded. This lot take the biscuit.

8. Bodicoteblue

Bodicoteblue

I have a fair smattering of both in the n. London branch of the family and to be fair, they share an equal capacity for delusion about their clubs and their entitlement to success.
    What they also share though, is a vein-throbbing hatred of City, for all the obvious reasons, and the competition between Alan sugar and Wenger as to who can be the most angry, insulting and totally inaccurate about us is symptomatic of this.