The Harry Kane Team 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
That whole forum is ridiculous though. They don't have "Arsenal Thread", "United Thread", "City Thread" etc, they're all "Let's all laugh at Team Name". Sad, sad bastards.

Very obsessed, they got lucky with Poch then they got lucky with Kane and now they have this hollier than thou attitude which is absolute bollocks. I mean fair play to Poch for giving youth a chance but they still don't have any silverware to show for it and long may it continue. Hope they get thrashed today.

That whole forum is ridiculous though. They don't have "Arsenal Thread", "United Thread", "City Thread" etc, they're all "Let's all laugh at Team Name". Sad, sad bastards.
Thats awful,a classy forum like ours would never allow such a derogatory thread title.

State of their city thread on their wacky forum lol absolute classless ****s. Hope Real snaps up fat Poch next season, can't wait for their little bubble to burst and they go back to their irrelevancy. Some moron even went on to say "When we win the league we might take their spot. It’s all jealousy, we are the club they so desperately wish they were". Which is absolutely hilarious.

Pep lives in their heads rent free, can't wait for us to tear them a new one.

https://www.thefightingcock.co.uk/forum/threads/come-here-to-laugh-at-citeh.16786/page-17
Funny that, I can't think of a single aspect of their club that I wish city was more like - had a good think: fan base, songs, stadium, style of play, even the fucking club badge - but no, nothing. Although, maybe I kind of would like a couple of cheeky celebrity fans that could belt out some knees-up tunes around the piano.

Funny that, I can't think of a single aspect of their club that I wish city was more like - had a good think: fan base, songs, stadium, style of play, even the fucking club badge - but no, nothing. Although, maybe I kind of would like a couple of cheeky celebrity fans that could belt out some knees-up tunes around the piano.
The Gallaghers?

Lets all laugh at the Harry Kane team thread , the Goons dicked them today , when a Goon team outfights you and shows more spirit , you know you are in the shit. Looks like the media loveys 60 year wait for a title will continue for quite a while , about another 60 years should do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.