The Harry Kane Team 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
bigger chokers than arsenal. They only put a run together at the end of the season when the pressures off and all hope of the league is gone. Good luck battling arsenal for fourth.

Unlike many City fans, I actually prefer Tottenham to most of the other London clubs.

However, I recently stumbled upon a curious statistic from our 2-0 victory at White Hart Lane in January 1986, which as it transpired, was our last away victory for almost two years, until we beat Bradford 4-2 in October 1987.

The attendances for those two games

Tottenham 17,009

Bradford 14,819

So the First Division fixture at Spurs was only 2,190 higher than the capacity crowd at Second Division Bradford.
ha just seen this, me and my dad were amongst those 17k that day- dug the programme out
FkMBFdc.jpg

a>

Last edited:
So after saying Spurs were too big to be bothered about winning the League Cup, Pochettino has now (rightfully IMO) declared Spurs are out of the title race.

It's not even December and they're out of 2/4 competitions. A difficult draw in the CL and their only hope for silverware is the FA Cup, in a season when Poch said they have to win stuff.

They've definitely looked good in Europe, taking 3 wins and a draw against Madrid and Dortmund, but they have been shite in the league bar that home game against Liverpool.

I don't think they've been that impressive in Europe, Dortmund have been dreadful, and Real have had their problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.