The Harry Kane Team 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a feeling he's going to end up at the RAGS in a season or two for a world record fee.
In the good old bacon face era I would have agreed with you both Kane and Deli Ali would have been taken from the rags usual feeder club but in this modern era where rag pulling power has all but gone i can't see why he'd want to go to them.

In the good old bacon face era I would have agreed with you both Kane and Deli Ali would have been taken from the rags usual feeder club but in this modern era where rag pulling power has all but gone i can't see why he'd want to go to them.
article-2304058-192EA2A0000005DC-686_634x435.jpg

Be good to see what banner those two hold up these days .....................................if they still " support" the Rags that is ?
Even though that was taken after we won the league in 2012, they were still so cocksure of their place in the footballing firmament back then. It was all going to last forever.....

For the best striker in England and, in turn, the world ever ever(tm) He sure had a tough time getting the better of Mangala

Got a feeling he's going to end up at the RAGS in a season or two for a world record fee.

They've spent £80 million on someone bang average, what the hell kind of fee would it for someone actually half decent? £200 million? A kidney from all 659 million of them?

They've spent £80 million on someone bang average, what the hell kind of fee would it for someone actually half decent? £200 million? A kidney from all 659 million of them?
Make it a liver each and it's a deal.

I think once the bills start arriving for the new ground Levy will do a deal and Kane will be gone . I can see Kane possibly wanting to stay for a season at the new ground, but Levy will need to maximise Kane's selling potential while he is hot so I can see him gone after the world cup and Levy sat back rubbing his hands while singing you gotta pick a pocket or two !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.