The high street is becoming blue. The times are changing.

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by ManCityX, 18 Nov 2011.

1. Tiedupinblue

Tiedupinblue

Doing as little as possible.
    Haha that brings back some great memories

2. nellyonthewing

nellyonthewing

Rag Baiting
    Close to the Swamp in UK- now in a Florida swamp
    Wow that rolls back the years. I was talking to another 'old blue' mate the other day and we were reminiscing about the League Table we used to get in the 1950/60's at the start of the Season. You cut out the Teams label ,slotted them in and moved them up and down the League each Saturday. We had to do that sort of thing pre-internet.

3. Banshee

Banshee

There's a shop called Soccer Master just outside of St. Louis, an area called, would you believe, Manchester, shop is situated on Manchester Road.
    Last time I was in there was around 2005. Usual suspects Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal, shirts but nothing City. Of course I took exception and jokingly kicked up a fuss. Half the staff, bits of kids, hadn't heard of us. Looking on their website it's a bit different now

https://www.soccermaster.com/Manche...sc&attL=&varL=&catL=&brandL=&priceL=&ratingL=

4. lonestay

lonestay

Was in St John's in Newfoundland earlier in the year, and the mom and pop sports store on water Street had a city shirt in the window. All the other sports shirts were ice hockey teams with city the lone football shirt !

5. Mottram40

Mottram40

Currently in Mexico City and seen a few City shirts and very few Utd. It used to be where ever you went there was either Uts or Liverpool shirts. Times are a changing. I am off to the Azteca stadium tomorrow to watch a match wearing the city shirt.

6. joe salford

joe salford

Build stuff
    $200 for a shirt???. Wow

7. Gray

Gray

Retired
    Timperley - I was just too stubborn to ever be gov
    I still shove the MU birthday cakes to the back of the shelf at my Tesco store, and stick MCFC cakes or others in front of them.

8. burning blue soul

burning blue soul

sun, sand, sea....thats right, im at rhyl sun ctr
    Every little helps!!! ;)

9. Wreckless Alec

Wreckless Alec

My girlfriend lives in Warwick and her next door neighbours are City supporters, especially the youngest boy who's 13.

Nothing remarkable in that except that they are actually Ethiopian and lived in Sweden before moving to England. Bit by bit, generation by generation we're taking over the world.

10. ob

ob

IT
    Yes mate - its shut down now