The high street is becoming blue. The times are changing.

Currently in Florence. Lots of stalls selling Serie A tops. Only non-Italian shirts I've seen are Barca, RM and City

I still shove the MU birthday cakes to the back of the shelf at my Tesco store, and stick MCFC cakes or others in front of them.
No. In future, please ensure you stamp on the rag cake. Also, when people are in sports shops, you must shove all the Rag rags into the bargain buckets at the front of the store.

There's a shop called Soccer Master just outside of St. Louis, an area called, would you believe, Manchester, shop is situated on Manchester Road.
Last time I was in there was around 2005. Usual suspects Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal, shirts but nothing City. Of course I took exception and jokingly kicked up a fuss. Half the staff, bits of kids, hadn't heard of us. Looking on their website it's a bit different now

https://www.soccermaster.com/Manche...sc&attL=&varL=&catL=&brandL=&priceL=&ratingL=

$195! Wow

Terminal 3:
307qk93.jpg

OMG. I remember this so well. It had the glass cabinet with badges in. You could only buy scarves, badges and pennants from what I can remember.

I was in the Nike store in New York a couple of years ago. The only football kits they sell are Brazil, Barca and CITY.....

Was in 2 of the 3 terminals at Manchester Airport this year. Saw loads of 'Manchester' and united stuff but no city stuff. Not good at all.
In T1 there's City stuff in WHSmiths and JD and United stuff too.

Just spent the last few hours walking around our shopping center ....Westwood cross....not seen any thing City any where and to really pee me of I haven't seen one scum anywhere . A few weeks ago you couldn't walk around here for loads of them ...all seem to have gone into hiding again !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.