The high street is becoming blue. The times are changing.

There's a little sports shop in Cumnock, Scotland called Donsport, part of the Intersport group. They have football shirts on sale for Rangers, Scotland.... and City!!

They did Chelsea and Utd last year but stopped selling them as soon as they got the City ones in due to lack of demand...

jimharri said:
would hope that we could rise ourselves above that level of childishness. We'll leave that sort of thing to our ''quiet neighbours''! Fair play to your lot, by the way. You gave us our toughest game of the season up to now.

Love it! Get that out on twitter.

The truth is that new fans are coming already.. I've seen many people from all over the World (mostly Asia and Africa) on numerous occasions on various web sites with City related avatars, comments etc..

Some old City fans won't like it as it's unitedish feeling but it's unavoidable and absolutely needed for the club.

Each star brings new fans to the club, each success brings tons of them.

Thanks for the link just printed it out for my son citykev28 first class super quality Thanks Again
Bongo Joe said:
citykev28 said:
who's going to swipe one of those fifa covers for me? i live in hull and will be buying the game from asda as her mum gets discount but the lad would love to have that city cover.
Maybe not quite the same but you can print one off the website.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.ea.com/uk/football/1/fifa12-club-pack-mancity" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.ea.com/uk/football/1/fifa12- ... ck-mancity</a>

MSP said:
The truth is that new fans are coming already.. I've seen many people from all over the World (mostly Asia and Africa) on numerous occasions on various web sites with City related avatars, comments etc..

Some old City fans won't like it as it's unitedish feeling but it's unavoidable and absolutely needed for the club.

Each star brings new fans to the club, each success brings tons of them.

This is exactly right. The club NEEDS these fans to progress. There aren't enough fans in Manchester, the North West or indeed in the country as a whole for the club to genrate the income it's going to need over the next few years. We should welcome them all with open arms.

goatinho said:
casualdeyna said:
Seeing that does please me as when I was a lad it was red garbage everywhere and one City calendar and a season review, I used to spend ages turning all the garbage around or putting City stuff in front of it, don't think I'd even need to bother now!
i still do this and it gives me a smug satisfaction that ive stopped one more dirty red item being bought for some poor kid.

-- Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:15 am --

and on another note i was in tesco in walkden the other week and all they had were some crappy city wallets (which i promptly put in front of every rag item there)when a few weeks before they had glasses , towels , scarfs , bags etc . i asked the girl stocking the shelves why they were only selling these wallets for city when they have loads of utd stuff and she said they had sold out! fantastic!

I still do it as well and I really am old enough to know better. Had great satisfaction the other week when I went in HMV on Market St and found the job had already been done. turns out it was my son who'd already been over and sorted it. That's ma boy!

just how many are there out there that cover rag stuff up in shops ? thought it was just me, myself and my daughter created abrand new display for hmv arndale sunday every rag shirt covered with 6-1 shirts and then as people were laughing we did every calender and annual! a truly great family bonding moment ! kids these days ,so proud of her

Just picked my mate (a rag) up from Ringway. He's been to Tenerife and the first thing he said was there are City shirts everywhere especially Silva. Said this happened a few times;

Waiter... hello where are you from?
Rag mate... near Manchester
Waiter... aaahhhhh Divid Silva aaahhh you like City
Rag mate... er erm no errrrrrm dos cerveza por favor

mcmanus said:
Just picked my mate (a rag) up from Ringway. He's been to Tenerife and the first thing he said was there are City shirts everywhere especially Silva. Said this happened a few times;

Waiter... hello where are you from?
Rag mate... near Manchester
Waiter... aaahhhhh Divid Silva aaahhh you like City
Rag mate... er erm no errrrrrm dos cerveza por favor

hahaha viva la revolucion

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.