The homeless people living on the canal

Hope he's got a licence.
Ha! I sorta doubt it mate. Mine went up a tenner this year and in all my years fishing I have never been asked to produce it.
I think there very few bailiffs left for all the rivers in my area. They have to travel in two's and wear stab vests, I hear.

Ha! I sorta doubt it mate. Mine went up a tenner this year and in all my years fishing I have never been asked to produce it.
I think there very few bailiffs left for all the rivers in my area. They have to travel in two's and wear stab vests, I hear.
I got pulled by a couple last year, nice blokes but dressed like robocops. sad times that people checking for fishing license's have to wear stab vests

think theres carp in the canal,and I know polish people eat carp.

Most canals will have Pike and Perch, Roach, maybe Carp, Bream, Rudd and the odd Tench. Never tried eating any of them but each to their own. I once heard this recipe for Pike which gives you some idea of its table quality:

Gut the Pike, cut off its fins.
Stuff the Pike with herbs, tarragon, dill, parsley
Cut two lemons in half and squeeze juice over pike. Put remaining lemons in with herbs
With butchers string tie the pike to a cedar plank that has been soaking in water for at least an hour
make sure your BBQ is at medium heat and put pike/plank in centre of BBQ over indirect heat
cook for an hour
Remove pike/plank from BBQ. Discard Pike and eat Plank.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co...homeless-people-living-banks-salford-13226208

question (what type of fish live in the canal that you can eat) and would you eat fish out of the canal

am not a big fan of fishing but i only know there is alot of pike and roach and perch in them canals but the canals they are rotten with everything dumped into them
don't know about the fish, but you could have a 3 bird roast every night.....if you head to stalybridge canal with a mate, a 4 bird roast can be had every weekend

I got pulled by a couple last year, nice blokes but dressed like robocops. sad times that people checking for fishing license's have to wear stab vests

think theres carp in the canal,and I know polish people eat carp.
I think its their traditional Christmas dinner, weird fuckers.
The lot round our way eat everything they catch, including barbel and chub. Yuk

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.