The homeless people living on the canal

I'm going to open up a new canal side restaurant to help them

Starters
Ancoats anchovy
Moston moules marinaire
Whythenshaw whitebait

Mains all come with chips and mushy peas.
Blackley bream
Bradford bass (sea)
Chortlon Coley, cheapest on the menu
Clayton cod, battered
Fallowfield flounder, student discount available
Harpurhey haddock
Hulme halibut, jerky style
Mosside monkfish
Reddish roach
Sale shark
Trafford tuna, fresh from the swamp

And le piece de resistance
Gorton goldfish on a muffin
Whythenshaw has never seen a fish, niether Moston.

yep

the posh are moving in and changing the area hahahaha the scallies on the cardroom estate would have a field day if it was still there
Hang on - weren't the local residents given new housing in New Islington? I've still got the dvd with Bloxham looking out over a derelict bit of canal and saying what it could be. Or as he once put it, it's marvellous what you can do with a bit of imagination and eleven million pound in government grants.

Hang on - weren't the local residents given new housing in New Islington? I've still got the dvd with Bloxham looking out over a derelict bit of canal and saying what it could be. Or as he once put it, it's marvellous what you can do with a bit of imagination and eleven million pound in government grants.

it was only a small amount of people and maybe less than 20 was still living on there the estate was so run down yes there was 2 new rows house built but they was for people who owned the houses on cardroom yes people bought houses on there and i think the methodist church built them in front on old land across the road from the old estate and offered new homes to them with part ownership or for rent

its now new Islington marina and its funny that now they all have to move there boats so the council can carry out ‘essential’ repair works on the canal basin and surrounding area the executive reveals more than £5m is to be spent repairing potential sinkholes, broken sewer pipes, a leaking canal basin and other defects in the area hahahahha

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co...ws/people-living-boats-new-islington-13248712

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.