The Hound

What's he likely to grow to ? Vinnie topped out a bit over 39kg which has is big for a Dalmatian
Well he can get to 120lbs and if he's 103lb now I reckon he will do it. He's a Cane Corso and fully grown males should be between 100lbs and 120lbs

Do you take a bin liner and snow shovel to the park with you to pick up and bag his shites? Or just whistle and keep walking?

Great dog though.

What a lovely lad he seems, you can tell the owner from the demeanor of the dog i think and he seems perfectly level so well done, training a dog correctly is not easy.

What a lovely lad he seems, you can tell the owner from the demeanor of the dog i think and he seems perfectly level so well done, training a dog correctly is not easy.
He does need a firm hand because he can get very playful and as he's so big. He can easily flatten a fully grown person and lick them to death ( if he knows them of course)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.