The Hound

He does need a firm hand because he can get very playful and as he's so big. He can easily flatten a fully grown person and lick them to death ( if he knows them of course)

Ahh a big softy baby is he hehe. Yeah when they want cuddles and their head is flailing about, it is a split lip or nose bleed waiting to happen so just on size alone you need a strong hand with them if needs be. Roads are my big fear, some dogs don't seem to register a healthy respect for cars and need you to shock them into it, was he good to train with stuff like that or is he a bit err lets say 'innocent' hehe.

Ahh a big softy baby is he hehe. Yeah when they want cuddles and their head is flailing about, it is a split lip or nose bleed waiting to happen so just on size alone you need a strong hand with them if needs be. Roads are my big fear, some dogs don't seem to register a healthy respect for cars and need you to shock them into it, was he good to train with stuff like that or is he a bit err lets say 'innocent' hehe.
He was pretty easy with the basics, Sit, lay down etc. His recall is excellent when off lead but couldn't trust him not to run in the road like an idiot. My boxer I can trust like that but Nero is young and stupid lol

He was pretty easy with the basics, Sit, lay down etc. His recall is excellent when off lead but couldn't trust him not to run in the road like an idiot. My boxer I can trust like that but Nero is young and stupid lol

That's funny. My mate has a Cane Corso called Achilles, he looks a lot like Nero.
I personally like my pets to be able to fit in a glass cage. ; )

May he stay cute and innocent for all his days :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.