The How To Series - Defecation perfection.

Bill Walker

Team supported
City
I found something out recently that I want to share, this will make your shitting a much more pleasurable experience believe me.

There is a natural product called Psyllium, it is on sale here in supermarkets generally, not sure about UK. Maybe you have to go to health food stores.

My doctor told me about it and it works very well, so you put a heaped teaspoon full into a glass and fill it with the juice of your choice (or water) I use Orange juice, give it a really good stir and drink it down, do this every day and you will start having the shits from heaven, regularly every day.
I shit you not :)

F2D_800.jpg

Thankfully my digestive tract is and always has been spot on, never had issues where i would need things like this. Is it common to need these digestive supplements these days?

I found something out recently that I want to share, this will make your shitting a much more pleasurable experience believe me.

There is a natural product called Psyllium, it is on sale here in supermarkets generally, not sure about UK. Maybe you have to go to health food stores.

My doctor told me about it and it works very well, so you put a heaped teaspoon full into a glass and fill it with the juice of your choice (or water) I use Orange juice, give it a really good stir and drink it down, do this every day and you will start having the shits from heaven, regularly every day.
I shit you not :)

F2D_800.jpg
Its available in the UK.

I take the capsule version after my GP recommended it to turn my crusty logs into flakey floaters.

Thankfully my digestive tract is and always has been spot on, never had issues where i would need things like this. Is it common to need these digestive supplements these days?
I dont know if its common , Id never heard of it till the Doc mentioned it, my poo's were ok but now much better LOL
If it was a drug I wouldnt bother with it but it has benefits and its completely natural so why not ?

I care about Mooners and their welfare so thought Id share this knowlege :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.